Author Topic: Taryn_Thai_Busty - Nottingham  (Read 261 times)


16 review(s) for Taryn_Thai_Busty (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
23 review(s) for Beautiful Taryn Thai (21 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline brook899

Girl - External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl available and after the many positive reviews I sent a message off straight away. Communications were fine, booked a session for later that evening.

Turned up at the address and sent a msg saying I was here, didn't get a reply
Waited and waited and sent a few messages but got ghosted, wasted my time

So frustrated as I was really looking forward to seeing this one

Offline PuntingPro1

Must have been so frustrating especially with you waiting around as well. She has previous negs for ghosting.

Probably double booked or accepting a longer booking.

Offline Snagbadjer

Proper piss-taker, she is. But can afford to be with those baps. Bad luck, mate.

Offline PuntingPro1

She needs to show more respect for people though especially when they are travelling to see her and then waiting around.

Online anonymouse72

Not sure if she does her own Comms, or if an agent handles them and is fucking guys around. Either way I'd be fuming.