Author Topic: Party Star leicester-city-centre-  (Read 230 times)

Offline 123Mel456

External Link/Members Only


A Low positive for this shag this morning.
I am always dubious about Viva Street but thought I would give it a go as for some reason her pics appealed

Contact via WhatsApp to number on Viva Street
Replied within 5 minutes , happy for short notice call.
Wanted usual Rom questions.  Where from, nationality,  age and colour. 

Millstone street area of Leicester, at The criterion end.  Block of appartments.  Really nice apartment too, clean, tidy and obviously where she lives.  She said she is staying there for a while.

The Girl.  As per the pictures, guess at 28 years old, tiny, about 5ft tall, tidy body.  Hair in a towel as if she just washed it and it stayed in this the whole time.  Wouldn't really look at her in street other than her ass, not ugly at all but not the prettiest thing either.

Met at door in joggers and T shirt with this towel on her head.  Not very appealing but stripped off quickly.
Nice labia, bit of stubble but that is OK by me, prefer not to be totally shaven.  Firm legs , small firm tits.  Asked for the cash and just put it on the side board no time wasting.

I strip off onto bed, she tries to roll a condom with her mouth on my flaccid cock, and actually does it to my amazement
Ask for 69 and she is straight round, her cunt tastes lovely and fresh, no smell, nice big lips and get about 10 minutes of this.  I was probably first of the day.  Blow job was with condom and nothing special, bit of hand, bit of sucking.  No playing with balls. Pretty ordinary BJ really. 
I am now hard but she says don't stop as she is enjoying it, and stops sucking me as I think she is close to cumin herself.

I ask to fuck her, she says please and I get her in doggy.  Lovely ass, lovely view of her cunt from behind and I go at her hard.

She complains "it's too hard baby, slow down" but I want to get over the edge and I am enjoying myself and cum deep inside in the bag after a few minutes of hard banging.  Her phone went off just as I had cum which I presume was her timer rather than a call?

I give it a low positive as there was no connection, she left the bloody towel on her head, and she complained at being fucked hard and deep, but to her credit, she never stopped me, never made it hard to get in her or anything like that, and that ass was lovely to look at in doggy too.  She was accommodating and a good fuck,  kept bending over still naked to make the bed after which was a lovely sight
I was going to do the 30 mins for £70 on arrival but saw her and went £40 for 15 mins.  Was in there 20 mins all told and no complaints about running over .