First punt for a long time... not a bad one for a starter.
External Link/Members OnlyComms we're good.. just one phone call and booked 30mins a couple of hours later.
Usual whoretel at Lymm services
£80... no extras for gfe.
Called on arrival 3mins early and given room no.
Past reception with a cheery good afternoon.
Usual magic door opening.
First impressions were positive..
Definately more GILF than MILF. I would guess more 60ish than 50ish.
Face shows her age.
But amazing body considering age. Gym fit, toned legs, nice ass, fake tits but large and well done.
Offered a shower but just had one.
Very chatty and friendly asked what i needed
.... a Vanilla GFE with lots of mutual oral and snogging .
Which is exactly what I got.
She likes to snog with tounges
Very clean when I went down.. which she seemed to enjoy.
OWO was good mixture of licking and sucking with nice attention to balls.
Covered up and she seemed to enjoy doggy and mish. Removed cover for more owo to completion.. no cim but kept going till I warned of coming.. and finished with hand.
Offered quick shower and out spot on 30 mins.
Overall a decent GILF gfe.
Nice chatty relaxed lady
If that age group is your thing then would recommend..