Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Denissa - My first Positive for a Romanian  (Read 1762 times)

5 review(s) for Sweet_Denissa (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bakerted

Sweet_Denissa
External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

£50  30 min In call – ST1 Clean & Tidy but no shower available.
Booked by phone with 1 hour notice

My first positive punt with a Romanian - No bait & switch here.
Pretty 25 ish year old. Around 5'2 tall, shaved pussy. Lovely pert natural boobs. Pretty good figure, perhaps slightly fuller than you would expect from the pictures. Good English but as said before she is not very chatty. Although she did loosen up towards the end. Attentive manner.

No DFK or even FK which is a big negative for me. The fact there was no kissing was confirmed pre-punt along with ow (the ow I was surprised about because on an earlier review it was stated she gave owo)
Despite the two negatives thought I would still give her a try and was glad I did.

I usually take the lead but as with previous punts with Romanians they seem to want to dictate the flow and on this occasion I was happy to oblige. The ow was a first for me and she did a great job putting it on with her mouth. The bj was pretty good despite the rubber. Good enough for me to let her know I wanted more when she went to reach for the lube.
CG and reverse CG were both good but she had some excellent versions of lap dance with one foot on the bed which proved to be the best.

In summary – A lovely flexible little package. Sweet & Petite. I would see her again.

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for the review. If I'm ever in the area I'll pay her a visit, but without the kissing, I don't think I'll make a special trip.

ST1 Clean & Tidy

At first glance I read that as STI Clean & Tidy  :lol:

Offline bakerted

STI Clean & Tidy
I take a test kit with me wherever I go ;)

Really quirky punt with no kissing - you can lick my pussy and I'll suck your cock but a peck on the cheek is as far as that goes.
I like a challenge and will report back if I get her to change her stance on that issue.

Offline smokey

hhhmmm I am interested but "fuller figure" & "Good English but as said before she is not very chatty. Although she did loosen up towards the end" (a bit cold?) and no kissing :( after saying all that you gave a positive...well shes on my hot list! ...also Im sure she was in Crewe before xmas ?