Author Topic: Penne - Manchester  (Read 1110 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8263585) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Easygoingdude

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet with the above lady around 5 months ago. Incall to her location which was some old office block that had been converted to flats. Apologies but not a local so no real idea where it was but not too far off the main ring road that takes you past Piccadilly. I think it was the hour session at the price on her profile.

Looks wise / age - There are sufficient pics in her profile to give you an idea of how she is and pretty true to form. Age I'd say is there, or thereabouts. I certainly wasn't disappointed with what I saw.

The meet was pretty relaxed. Tokens sorted once in and offered a shower before the main event, that I accepted. After that plenty of DFK to kick things off before the towel and her underwear was removed. From there it was OWO / RO with some fingers for added fun. After that bagged up and a couple of positions. Quick break and then a decent chat about her background which was very interesting.

We had time for a second one. It followed the the first and wasn't long before I was bagged up and banging her in doggy style.

Finished and then clothes back on and said my goodbyes.

Overall a decent positive. Lovely girl with interesting chat and she certainly enjoys sex.



Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,754
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

I think it was the hour session at the price on her profile.

Looks wise / age - There are sufficient pics in her profile to give you an idea of how she is and pretty true to form. Age I'd say is there, or thereabouts. I certainly wasn't disappointed with what I saw.


Thanks for sharing - if you can add a bit more detail, it will help other members.

Her 1 hour price is currently showing as £160 - is this what you paid?

SP's frequently change their ages on AW - so how old would you say she is?

Looks wise, there's no face picture on AW - help us out  :unknown:

Offline Easygoingdude

Thanks for sharing - if you can add a bit more detail, it will help other members.

Her 1 hour price is currently showing as £160 - is this what you paid?

SP's frequently change their ages on AW - so how old would you say she is?

Looks wise, there's no face picture on AW - help us out  :unknown:

Forgot I could check my bookings  :dash:

It was actually 2 hours and at £300.

Agewise, I'd say add 10% and mid 40's. Still got a very good body.

Looks - hard to describe - there are a few pictures in her gallery that you can make out partial face. Outside of that nothing really to compare to.

Offline MerlinGray

Agree, seen her a while back and want to again soon.. it's hard to find someone like, famous, as we sometimes do, to compare who she looks like.

She gave me the horn as I got vibes of an early 40s HR Director, a professional woman doing this for a.kick...but that won't help you!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2026, 11:51:52 pm by MerlinGray »

Offline LipLover

Wonder why you'd name yourself after a type of pasta  :unknown:

Offline Easygoingdude

Agree, seen her a while back and want to again soon.. it's hard to find someone like, famous, as we sometimes do, to compare who she looks like.

She gave me the horn as I got vibes of an early 40s HR Director, a professional woman doing this for a.kick...but that won't help you!

She told me her previous profession and I do think her look fits that. But not something I am willing to disclose on the forum although, no doubt she will tell you if you were to meet.

Offline MerlinGray

Haha! Yes I seem to remember. Wasn't an HR Director though.

Penne "you bring the pasta I'll bring the sauce".