Author Topic: Cindy Thai99 - Glasgow  (Read 480 times)


10 review(s) for Cindy Thai99 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline ulstersubbie

External Link/Members Only

Masseuse: Petite, curvy Thai, facially ok and a bit older than her stated age.

Venue: That well known punting flat near Queens Park station, been there so many times now that I could probably move into an adjacent empty flat if one became available.  :D

Action: Her massage skills are very good, I asked for a strong massage and for a wee lassie she certainly delivers on the pressure front. No oil was applied and no complaints as I didn't request any, most of the Thai providers I've seen in the past tend to slather you with it. Played with her small titties, lovely nipples which I had a wee nibble on and licked her stubbly fanny, it wasn't the freshest, hygiene issues? On with the rubber johnny and pumped her to a finish, she's quite responsive in that regard, ended the punt with a decent head massage. Overall a neutral for me, the massage was better than the sex, she just didn't quite do it for me, I've had better punts in that particular gaff.

£80/30minutes.