External Link/Members OnlySaw Sophia recently for 30 min incall in her flat in Hatfield, near the Galleria. £80: protected sex, RO
Arranged at short notice. Quick, friendly responses via text.
Now, looking at her pictures for some reason I had the impression I was going to be meeting someone older. The profile says 31 and this is about right. I had assumed she was de-inflating her age as is common practice.
I also think the pictures on her profile are not ideal or fully representative. She is much nicer in person. Fairly tall (5’9” ish), tanned skin and slim. Long curly hair and cute features facially, she has a Mediterranean look.
Started by undressing each other before laying on her back and playing with her pussy while she uses her feet on my cock.
I then performed RO on her while alternating rubbing her labia with my fingers. No hygiene issues.
Suggested a condom as I was already hard. I suggested she lay on her back and spread her legs wide and started in missionary.
After a while she wrapped her legs around me. Could really feel her getting quite wet. Between this and some dirty talk is wasn’t long before I filled the bag. When I pulled out I thought for a second the condom had broken as there was lots of white reside around her pussy, but it was just her juices. I’m no stud - I think she just loves sex and this shows.
She seems like a friendly person, and wasn’t moody at any point. Quite flirtatious and easy going.
Thinking back I’m not sure if OWO was on offer, and I didn’t get OW. I didn’t request it, but maybe it’s not something she prefers. No kissing and didn’t try either.
Somewhat vanilla service but does deliver and I would return.