After reading other reviews there are more greens than red so maybe she had an off day.
Usual place at Lymm, and I think I was the first of the day.
On time start and up to the room, she looked great nice blonde hair and in sexy black lingerie and stockings.
Started with pecks, not even LFK, stripped of and onto the bed and she took me in her mouth just the head not a proper suck IMO, then a 69 with her on top, after about five licks she made a funny noise and said she had come, WTF?
Condom on and onto sex i asked for her on top and she went for RCG, after a bit of huffing and tutting she moved to CG so I could suck her tits but they were "too sensitive", I wanted if over so removed the protection and got her to wank me off.
Maybe I'm being kind giving her a grey so I'm going red
And also, no fingers allowed.
£150 for 45 minutes
External Link/Members Only BBT