External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only User ID: 62773271
External Link/Members OnlyComms: exchanged some WhatsApp messages to secure my booking a couple of hours in advance.
Location: cramped room in block of flats a short walk from Rayners Lane station.
Cost: £110 for hour + £20 for OWO & £20 for CIM
Lady: cute lithe Latina with bolt-ons in her mid twenties. Wasn’t so glammed up as in photos but very smiley in person.
Action: After stashing the cash Helena was straight into tonsil hockey before straddling me on the bed and stooping down for lots more DFK whilst I fondled her buttocks.
She then kissed her way down my torso before OWO, nice and sloppy with plenty of attention to my balls and perineum although (as Newbie2014 mentioned in his review) it did get a smidgen toothy when she attempted to deep-throat.
Helena slipped off her lingerie and popped a dom on me before hopping on top for cowgirl, once again stooping down for DFK whilst I groped her butt. Switched to missionary with lots more snogging as we worked up a sweat.
As her timer signalled the end of my hour Helena whipped off the condom for another bout of enthusiastic OWO and positioned herself so that I could rub her pussy as she did so. She was so wet I was able to slip a couple of fingers in and Helena moaned with pleasure as I stimulated her G spot. I then climaxed and Helena kept my cock in her mouth whilst caressing my balls until they were empty.
After disposing of my load Helena joked that was a lot of babies swimming in her mouth just then and she playfully licked her lips. Quick natter as I got dressed before a kiss and she escorted me out the apartment with a beaming smile.
Verdict: can see why Helena has proved popular as she delivers a passionate GFE at a competitive price point, without the usual London weighting.