Author Topic: Alicante/Benidorm October. Any recommendations?  (Read 740 times)

Offline addictedtopunt

I’m heading to Alicante in October for a few days. I’m planning to go and see Maria in Benidorm above Tony Romas. I’ve been in touch and she’ll be available. Can’t wait to have a play with the best tits in Spain again!

I was also thinking of going to DV or Perfect Touch in Alicante.

Anyone been to Alicante recently and had a good time somewhere that you could recommend please?

Offline Punting2022

WHats maria link. I may go for a day trip. Cheap flight can be had for 60 quid tbh.

Offline addictedtopunt

She charges 60€ for 45 mins of bliss. Loads of reports on here mate, she’s well worth a trip

Offline Punting2022

She charges 60€ for 45 mins of bliss. Loads of reports on here mate, she’s well worth a trip

Cheap. Can get a day flight for 60 too. Explore the nice city. Cheap drinks too. Punting in europe is better.

Ill research her link here