Author Topic: Allura Fox - St Albans (Bait & Switch)  (Read 516 times)

Offline SloeJoggs


External Link/Members Only User ID: 63654709

Exchanged a few WhatsApp messages to arrange a same day booking and made my way over to the location, near to St Albans Abbey station.

Let them know I was outside but after a short delay I was informed that Allura isn’t available for at least a few hours and would I like to see her friend instead.

External Link/Members Only

Advert is from User ID: 62028462 which has been around for almost a year and is shared between multiple Brazilian WGs.

External Link/Members Only

I politely declined and visited the next option on my local hotlist.

Previous reviews for Allura Fox:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=465904.0 negative from Moonlight_Lad who got messed around like me.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=465786.0 positive from Simon07 who actually saw the redhead in photos.

Offline Ladyboy_sucker

Does this count as a B&S if they informed you prior to the meet, albeit at the last possible moment

Offline simon07

Absolutely as the OP made the effort to get to the venue, at the agreed time, with the agreed WG from Viva street ad.

Bad luck with the maids. I guess i was really lucky.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
It's not really B&S, it's a last minute cancellation (with the offer of an alternative).

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
I wrote a post on Moonlight Lads review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=465904.msg4538594#msg4538594

Simon07 is a highly regarded member of the community  :hi: his reviews are really good and they carry a great deal of weight.

Unfortunately, this has led to a UKP stampede - no bookings are considered safe.

Members should therefore be prepared with a Plan B minimum.

Offline SloeJoggs

I wrote a post on Moonlight Lads review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=465904.msg4538594#msg4538594

Simon07 is a highly regarded member of the community  :hi: his reviews are really good and they carry a great deal of weight.

Unfortunately, this has led to a UKP stampede - no bookings are considered safe.

Members should therefore be prepared with a Plan B minimum.

In the past I probably would’ve given the substitute WG a try, as I’d spent 30 minutes travelling to the location and wouldn’t want to return home with blue balls.

Thankfully I know better nowadays and as this wasn’t someone I’d already established a rapport with I made sure to have a few backups at the ready and thankfully Helena lived up to expectations.

Hopefully this Allura isn’t getting overbooked by her maid and ends up jaded by the experience of attempting to pleasure punters for hours on end.

Offline SloeJoggs

Absolutely as the OP made the effort to get to the venue, at the agreed time, with the agreed WG from Viva street ad.

Bad luck with the maids. I guess i was really lucky.

After seeing your subsequent negative review for another Brazilian working out of that same flat, I’m wondering whether just quite how big that property is to have potentially 4 WGs operating out of there?!

Sounds like Allura might be the only one who is as photogenic as advertised, so I expect that many less seasoned punters booking with this agency will end up settling for substitutes.