External Link/Members Only(Phone number ending with 0617)
FS £100 for an hour
Location: near ASDA Hatfield, have tried to visit another massage place on the same street. Jenny's is a ground floor flat. Bedroom and bathroom are dirty.
Comms: Sent SMS asking who's is working that day. VS photos rarely match what you get. I was told a new Thai girls is working.
I had planned(booked) to meet Aullra in St Albans, but I was ghosted. Plan B: Sexy Lianna in Hatfield, but couldn't get the phone number to book. Jenny was the last option as I had to return home after my adventure.
The girl: I am assuming the girl I met is Jenny, in all likelihood it's not Jenny, I didn't ask her name. Jenny is probably over 40 with B and C cup....yes. She had an implant in one and other without... very strange. Facially she wasn't bad.
The deed, she asked how long I wanted to stay, I said 1hr, should have opted for 30mins. Paid £100. I was wondering should I have walked. This was my last option and there was no time to find another one.
Jenny removed my clothes and hers, I removed the bra. Boby was not appealing, boobs were off. One soft and another hard. I asked for OWO but she asked for extra and also suggested it is more "Comfortable" with condoms. Jenny doesn't know English at all, only few words....big, comfortable, condom, time . When I stripped , by pointing to my man-boob she said wow it's big. ....

Condoms on she went on to do a pretty long OW. This was the only part which I was happy with. She did try some sensual strokes. Some massage including b2B. No oil applied while I was on my back. After few minutes I was asked to turn over... face down. Normally it s the other way round, one starts off with face down massage and then turn over. Some reach under and holding my dick. None of these was getting me in the mood, although I had a semi erect dick. with about 20 mins left turned over(now I am on my back). I ask her to come on top, she barely takes it in, I think she must be worried about the pain. Quickly moves to "The Peg" position(I had to google this to find out what it's called). I fill the rubber fairly quickly. Wiped and back to bit of massage. with 10 mins left I asked if I can have shower, using Chinese app she says there is not hot water and the repair man needs attend it. After thorough cleaning using wet wipes I walk out with 10 mins left.
Rating:
Location/Parking : 7/10
Room : 2/10
Massage: 3/10
OWO: 6/10
Face: 4/10
Body: 4/10
Boobs: 3/10
FS: 3/10
Overall: 3/10 -ve
WOuldn't return even for another girl.