Author Topic: GG Beauty and Massage, Brighton  (Read 513 times)

Offline 12three

A basement on Pavailion Parade just opposite the Royal Pavilion. Has a sign outside and does walk ins but I prefer to check on WhatsApp before heading down. Not hugely discrete, buses and people going by. Girl is Chinese I think, maybe 40s, very nice breasts. Limited english but friendly. Decent massage for £35 for 30 mins. Offered me HJ or BJ after so I of course went for the BJ for £40. Decent covered BJ while I played with her breasts. So £75 for a massage and suck! Have been back a few times since, always the same lady.

I contact via WhatsApp on 07466 676564

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,419
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
You need a link to post a telephone number - External Link/Members Only

Amended to GG in the title.

What is the name of the SP please?

Offline 12three

Thanks! I didn't remember the link though I must have had it before. I didn't get her name sorry.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,934
  • Likes: 568
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Does the girl work on her own/ likely to be the shop owner called GG ?
If we don’t know we have to move the review as per new site rules.