Author Topic: Aullra Fox - St Albans  (Read 714 times)

Offline moonlight_lad

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Whatsapped based on the numbers on Vivastreet, agreed a time. Since I was travelling from further away, I informed that I could  be late. 15 mins before the appointed time I informed that I will be 7 mins late. In the end I reached the place 5 mins past the agreed time and messaged the maid. I was told that she is busy. I asked her/him to inform me when Aullra became free. Even after 15 mins there was no response. I messaged again and I get a response that she is fully booked and I was asked to come another day. I said I won't try again.


Offline Mr Garmin

This is the problem when a girl gets a glowing review on here, particularly in a relative punting desert/drought.

Her enquiries will have peaked after Simons report and the maid will have difficulty scheduling the appointments.

It's one of the reasons that I wait until the furore had died down before trying to make a booking.

Offline simon07

A Shame as she is genuine. She leaves on Thursday i believe. My satnav somehow took me to wrong postcode and fortunately i was still seen despite being 15 minutes late. I guess as i was her first early client. Better luck next time  :drinks:

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
As is normal practice in these types of situations where a maid is running the bookings, they will accept every booking.

They do it on the basis that there will be no shows and late shows.

Irrespective of punters being disappointed, that's the way they manage to cram in the maximum number of bookings for the SP. The practice won't change, because it works better for them than keeping slots tightly allocated.

You were just collateral damage.

You did yourself no favours by being late. Savvy punters know to arrive early, and have a plan B&C minimum.

Offline moonlight_lad


You did yourself no favours by being late. Savvy punters know to arrive early, and have a plan B&C minimum.

After I got the post code, I checked the traffic and there were few blocks, I still gave 10 minutes extra and booked a time, considering I might find parking difficult. I had told the maid that there is traffic and I could be late. 15 mins before the appointed time I informed that I could be 7-10 mins late, but I reached 5 mins after the appointed time and promptly informed her that I had reached.
I did my best. I am sure even if I had reached on time I would have been ghosted.

Done blame me, blame Simon07   :lol:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2026, 07:37:37 pm by moonlight_lad »

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

Offline simon07

Hey don’t shoot the messenger  :drinks:

Offline The droff

I sent a text and got a reply 8 hrs later🙄