Author Topic: Mimi, Howard St, Glasgow  (Read 983 times)

Offline f_angel

Mimi, high number flat on Howard st, Glasgow

This meet took place in the last few days.

External Link/Members Only

I was in the area and was being messed about by an acquaintance so had some time to kill.

I had first tried External Link/Members Only but they were just running a bank transfer scam. Mind you, at least it's an obvious scam, unlike some local providers.

I'd seen Mimi's ad and new she was very nearby so I gave her a text and within 10 mins I was lying on her bed receiving a decent massage.

Mimi is early thirties I guess, attractive (she would have been stunning with make up!) and slim with enhanced breasts. I was quite taken with her when I saw her.

I paid 30 for 30min massage (1hr 50 I think) and 50 for b2b so 80 total. Happy ending was 20 extra I think, nothing else on offer. During negotiations she asked me to talk quietly (I already was) as she didn't want neighbours hearing. Mimi was friendly and relaxed throughout the booking.

I was potentially tight for time so was in a bit of a rush. Mimi stripped immediately, revealing a lovely slim body and gave me a nice massage for 10min or so, better than some I've paid a lot more for, then it was onto the happy ending. I'd like to have let her carry on for longer.

Mimi delivered a good handjob, better than many, while fondling my balls as I played with her tits and stroked her pussy. Sadly nothing else on offer, no bj because of her braces and she wasn't up for oral on her. I offered quite a bit more for full service but no go. She did say come back tomorrow so who knows what's available one she knows you.

Eventually, after good variation on the hj, and lots of dirty talk which was fun, mimi had me shooting my load nicely. Not all girls can get me to finish this way, so she did a good job getting me there. Mimi then cleaned me up and I got dressed and headed out. I was in there just over 20 min, but the shortness of time was down to me being in a hurry, not her. Mimi did not rush things at any point.

I don't think she's staying long, but I'd go back for an hour if I got the chance. She's not here for long I think but might see if I can get another visit before she goes.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2026, 07:14:02 am by f_angel »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,424
  • Likes: 293
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
How did you get her number? It's not showing on the ad - was it earlier or did you use the contact form through GT to get the number?

Offline f_angel

I got her number through the contact form. I'd messaged her through that a couple of days before the meet. I can post it if you like?

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,424
  • Likes: 293
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
I got her number through the contact form. I'd messaged her through that a couple of days before the meet. I can post it if you like?

Thanks. No you can't do that, it's not published in the ad.

I was just checking - I've had to do that before myself and on a different board this week someone was surprised you needed to do that. It obviously reduces response but is a bit of a safety check for the girl and I guess reduces timewasters too.

Offline f_angel

OK no worries. She was very quick in her response when I made contact so anyone looking to meet her should be able to quickly

Offline f_angel

She also has ad here External Link/Members Only

Same phone number, not the girl in the pics