Author Topic: Chelsea44 - Glasgow  (Read 1658 times)


1 review(s) for Chelsea44 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online cutcopy

External Link/Members Only

15 mins - £70


I first noticed this profile a few months ago. With no number on the profile at the time, I sent an email rather in hope than expectation. A few days later received a reply with a number to text . A few messages back and fore and it went silent. To be honest I thought the profile looked too good to be true !

However… after switching on my phone one afternoon (midweek)I had a received a couple of messages asking did I want to visit as she was coming to Glasgow that weekend .  I messaged back and arranged a meet for weekend .

In that respect comms are intermittent and she can be difficult to arrange something with. I was asked to text back on day of booking to get the address details.

Venue was a Merchant city flat ( Airbnb) . Discreet entry. Lift up to flat.

Having messaged earlier in day, I was given address and asked to text when outside for flat number . I was early but told to head up .

The door  opened with Chelsea hiding behind it . My fears that she was going to be too good to be true were unfounded .  Chelsea was a really fit, petit, black haired lady, maybe early  forties with beautiful eyes . She had a long body stocking on, which was crotch less. Chelsea looked great with a small set of enhanced boobs. Shower offered but wasn’t needed.

After some friendly chat.I paid her fee. Chelsea likes to know what you want in the booking ahead of time and will let you know what the fee will be. A levels aren’t on offer despite being on her likes list - not my thing anyway.  It’s clear that she doesn’t do this often and only visits occasionally.

Having put the fee away Chelsea came back in and grabbed some lube type stuff and started massaging my cock with it, inside my underwear.
We started French kissing, nice and deeply. My hands explored her body, enhanced boobs, and made my way down to her shaved pussy. I started by rubbing her clit to which she was incredibly responsive. I then fingered with more moans from Chelsea and I could feel how wet she was getting
She then pushed me back on the bed … and started oral on me . It was good , strong grip with her hand wanking me off and taking me quite deep in her mouth . I nearly popped a few times it was very good . On with a rubber and she went on top. She rode me pretty hard and I could tell she was enjoying it … really moaning as I tried to push deeper into her .

After a while I  asked if we could go doggy. She has a very good figure and it was a great view as we went at it . She grabbed my hand to really clasp and squeeze her boobs which was pretty hot . She pushed back onto me too . As I was nearing completion so I asked to cum on her boobs. She laid back as I kneeled beside her. I ended up exploding over her small but perfect boobs .

Good and friendly chat before heading out the door . Chatted about arranging another booking when she returns …. which I definitely intend too .






Offline Bazookaswagger

Good review CC, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
  Was the extra you paid for DFK or OWO? Cheers :drinks:

Online cutcopy

Good review CC, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
  Was the extra you paid for DFK or OWO? Cheers :drinks:

Hi, it was DFK .