Author Topic: Any intel on Whispering_angel  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

This one has been around Glasgow Southside outskirts for a few months and caught my attention….

Any intel lads…🤔

Offline Bazookaswagger

I sent her an AW message a few months ago. It was read, but no reply. I have plenty of good feedback,  so I just assumed I hadn't made the cut, due to the age gap? :unknown:
  Hope you have better luck GB :thumbsup:

Offline FBman78

Picture reminds me of the former wg Kendra, age plus vat would be about right.  Not one for me on that basis.

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks lads  :hi:
I’m curious. But it doesn’t sound promising
….I’ll wait till we see more pics on her profile etc

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,173
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
Picture reminds me of the former wg Kendra, age plus vat would be about right.  Not one for me on that basis.

I doubt it’s Kendra, doesn’t look like her body.

I got radio silence as well.

Offline Game of scones

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 365
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
Very overpriced rose in my honest opinion  :sarcastic:

Offline Glesgaboy

Very overpriced rose in my honest opinion  :sarcastic:
Very insightful.
Your conclusion from one photo alone is rather impressive.  :hi:

Offline Game of scones

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 365
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 14
It's a £24 rose wine mate
Just a wee insight for you

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,965
  • Likes: 571
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Very overpriced rose in my honest opinion  :sarcastic:
27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..