Author Topic: Thai Lovely Minnie - Oadby Leics.  (Read 713 times)


37 review(s) for Thai lovely Minnie (35 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Flaneur

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Minnie has been well reviewed on here and I can't add much to the general consensus so will only add a few observations of my experience.

I paid £110 for 45 minutes, and declined £10 for DFK and £30 for CIM. Communication was all by text and was swift and efficient.

Location is that block of flats in Oadby, easy to get in and out and no undue attention from locals.

Once in the flat, I was well pleased with the look of Minnie: probably late 20's, a bit over 5', natural breasts and a bit of a tummy but all round very attractive to my eye.

On to the action: once in the room I went in for a kiss, only to be told there is no kissing unless I paid for it. A bit of a disappointment, but I get the impression that if the girls don't want to kiss, then even if you pay, they are only doing it under duress.

Now I do like a bit of reverse oral - it may be a control thing, or pheromones maybe, but Minnie was a very willing participant. I pulled her knickers down and got stuck in. A bit of stubble but otherwise nice and tidy and clean, and very! responsive.

My turn now, and the OWO was very good, straight in with no wet-wipes, lots of saliva and alternating between mouth and hand - just how I like it. Five or ten minutes of this and I'm ready for the main event, so condom on, a bit of lube, and cowgirl, doggy, missionary and then cowgirl to finish. All done with enthusiasm and encouragement.

Post coital chat was a bit strange - I've now had an offer of marriage, the opportunity to become a father, and the chance of a holiday in Thailand.

Minnie is in Leicester until Friday, and for the first time in many years I wondered if I could manage two punts in one week. Sadly I think not, but she is certainly someone I would see again should the chance arise.

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one Flaneur, she sounds consistently first class. Judging by those reviews, maybe it's her first time in this part of the world, and I'm certainly hoping to make her acquaintance while she's here. Thanks for your review.