Author Topic: Natty Sawasdee Thai Day Spa Wolverton MK  (Read 349 times)

Offline postman341

Website External Link/Members Only
Phone 07512036040

Was in the area this meet took place last week easy to arrange a booking parked at the Tesco and roughly about a 10 min walk was given good directions on how to find the place and the door would be open. As I arrived just ahead of a young Thai woman who followed me up the stairs to the first floor she disappeared never to see her again........Natty was sitting at the reception desk confirmed a hour booking and paid £50 was shown into a room and left to undress was just settling onto the table wheb Natty entered and started her massage was covered at first with a towel and plenty of presses mainly on the back after a while the towel was draped over my bum and lega and the proper massage started wow very strong and at times for me painfull but through gritted teeth persevered.......Natty spent a lot of time on the back area and was starting to wonder if anything else would be massaged.......for a brief albeit 30 seconds she slipped her hand between my legs and a quick stoke of my cock and balls which she asked did I enjoy yes I replied thinking things are improving as she moved back to normal massage did try and stroke her leg but was quite instantly told No later............so resigned myself to lie and wait.........she proceeded to then move and do both legs not even remotely going near top of thighs or accidental brushes..............when asked to turn over she then straight away said HR and topless for £30 which I thought was a bargain proceeds to oil me up and pulls her top up to let me access her tits had a good grope but really wasnt doing it for me eventually shot my load a quick clean up was offered more massage as still had 10 mins to go but for me once I have cum I just want to get dressed and leave was offered a bottle of water on the way out...........
So 1hr massage £50 +£30 for HR and topless..........not sure if we clicked but it didnt really do anything for me probably will not return.

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,419
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks, as you say this is a very good price for MK. No good if you don't really enjoy it though.

Twenty years ago I was a regular at Sawasdee when Jenny ran it. I stopped going when Nina went indie and had a tribe of friends in her kitchen.