Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita oral  (Read 13660 times)

Offline cueball

Bloody hell, this is quite a thread.

We've got the prossie who's probably the pimp.

The blatant touts and the special offers.

That many bloody profiles I don't know who I'm looking at (what's the latest one?)

The scary verification pic.

But no banning yet, but I'm sure that's coming.

yorkshire123

We've got the prossie who's probably the pimp.

I agree, what prossie offers a total freebie for a review? only a bloke could think that one up, maybe a reduced rate but not for free.

Fits in nicely with your "we mix in shady circles" thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65412.msg834192#msg834192

Offline cueball

Alarm bells should be ringing here, I'd be very sceptical about any of her posts.

tonibell99

hi tony
If you put ex bf instead of pimp
That's not far off but he's long gone now

One thing that springs to mind about our conversation, was that 'Rita' (I remember now that she was Casey when I saw her), told me she doesn't do mornings & rarely gets up before midday.

Funny then how 'she' manages to post before 9am.

Far more likely it's her pimp who logs into her profile in the morning whilst she is still asleep.

Offline Cityboy87

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth..... Somebody should take up her offer!

vw

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth..... Somebody should take up her offer!
Next person reviewing her on here will get some shit !  Thus causing more hassle than a free 1/2 hour. 

As yourself is your credibility worth more than a 1 pop with a NameShifter.

Offline Cityboy87

I've texted her offering my services for the good of her and the forum!! Let's see if it happens....!!

yorkshire123

I've texted her offering my services for the good of her and the forum!! Let's see if it happens....!!

Here's hoping you don't get pimp bummed  ;)

Offline Cityboy87

You'll read about it in the review if it ever happens! At least this has given this forum a bit of excitement

vw

You'll read about it in the review if it ever happens! At least this has given this forum a bit of excitement
Paid reviews, just what this forum needs ! NOT

yorkshire123

And your UKP credibility will go straight down the shitter as far as I'm concerned  :thumbsdown: 

Offline cueball

And your UKP credibility will go straight down the shitter as far as I'm concerned  :thumbsdown:

+1

That's not a route I'd like to see on here.

np500

This is a catch 22 situation, I've no issues with her personally but great to have a freebee as maybe but the review will be ripped what ever , there are no winners hear, I'll watch with interest, thank got I'm on a break !

vw

How many other of your other reviews have been freebies in exchange for reviews ?

Offline Cityboy87

None before unfortunately or my bank balance would be far healthier! We'll see I'm not convinced it is even going to happen...

vw

None before unfortunately or my bank balance would be far healthier! We'll see I'm not convinced it is even going to happen...
How the fuck do we know that now ?

Offline Cityboy87

Fair point, I might be letting something else affect my better judgement.

variety69

She's offering discounts for ukpunting readers £45 for 30 mins - £70 for a hour at these rates should get a lot of business I would have thought.

Offline Cityboy87

I just think an offer has been made and it is worth giving her the benefit of the doubt?

Offline odynsfee

Cityboy, if you are that desperate for a free punt crack on ,but nobody will believe your review for obvious reasons 

vw

Cityboy, if you are that desperate for a free punt crack on ,but nobody will believe your review for obvious reasons
Or anything he ever types or has typed IMHO !

Rita Oral

Cityboy has taken up my free offer
2 others are taking up my
Super Rita Sat and Sun offer
offer xxx

Rita Oral

I would ask the three men who have previously seen me from here to kindly do me a post dated review
I look forward to your help xxx
Please don't be intimidated by the forum ragers xx

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 12:52:37 pm by Rita Oral »

Offline odynsfee

Is this Rita talking or her pimp ? because if its her pimp he can go fuck himself,on reflection I could feel a bit sorry for Rita and the sooner she gets her self sorted and away from him/her the better.

vw

But no banning yet, but I'm sure that's coming.
not long me thinks

Rita Oral

I have seen Cityboy so if he keeps his word will have a review soon xxx

He's really nice I had a fine time xxx
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:28:43 pm by Rita Oral »

np500

Like I said catch 22, no winners here, I had no no problems with my visits to Rita, no problem to visit again but I have a large h l list I'm happily going through at the moment so before I get the witches finger I'm still suffering with tooth and hip but working today and tomorrow and will be supporting my team tonight and tomorrow evening so I'm not one of the 3 before anyone asks , cheers.

Rita Oral

Redevil

Can you do me a post dated review please

Please don't be intimidated
By the forum ragers xxx

vw

Notice that Dick city boy's review was immediately deleted

jammy

Just read city boys review but it's just been taking down as I was commenting. Looks like administration are on to this.

Offline odynsfee

Rita ? , Could you answer on question for me ? you say that you keep changing your profile because your boyfriend closed your account and took your passport,but that is recently, what about all the other times in the past that you have started new profiles with a new name?
And that nonsense about talking about John Toshack etc,it  is a joke what twenty year old would have even heard about those footballers,it has to have come from a older person/man
I think its time to come clean for everyones sake eh.

vw

Rita ? , Could you answer on question for me ? you say that you keep changing your profile because your boyfriend closed your account and took your passport,but that is recently, what about all the other times in the past that you have started new profiles with a new name?
And that nonsense about talking about John Toshack etc,it  is a joke what twenty year old would have even heard about those footballers,it has to have come from a older person/man
I think its time to come clean for everyones sake eh.
She wont reply ! Banned

Offline Cityboy87

I must say I thought it was a balanced review and certainly raised issues and I said that I wouldn't return as she was not my type. Anyway I respect the admin's decision

vw

I must say I thought it was a balanced review and certainly raised issues and I said that I wouldn't return as she was not my type. Anyway I respect the admin's decision
Difficult to believe this, did someone fuck you to say that ? #lol

yorkshire123

In my opinion you should hang your head in shame, every review/comment you make from now on will be met with an element of trepidation & quite rightly so.

Its nothing to do with me but if it was you would be fucked off as well as you obviously think more about a quick shag with a fat bird than the integrity of this site, for that you deserve a akauya special  Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

How many reading this are thinking what I'm thinking ?

vw

How many reading this are thinking what I'm thinking ?
enlighten me !

np500

That this has turned in to a witch hund and very uncomfortable reading, feels more like bullying than educated debate and I need to get milk on the way home

vw

That this has turned in to a witch hund and very uncomfortable reading, feels more like bullying than educated debate and I need to get milk on the way home
Not bullying at all, rules are rules !  Someone coming and mocking the rules is wrong, someone buying reviews is wrong, decieveing your fellow punters is wrong.  Yes maybe you are right sounds like a witch hunt against genuine punters !

Don't forget to get the milk from the back of the fridge !

SeekingtheTruth

Banned on UKP for being a tout.

AW profile has now gone as well. How long til yet another pops up?

yorkshire123

I wish you would stop pussy footing around.

If you think that bullying has taken place either name the members & link to their comments or report such comments to admin & let him decide.

My opinion for what its worth is......

1. A prossie/pimp came on to a punters forum with the sole intention of touting for business.

Clearly against site rules

2. She/he then offered a freebie to any punter that was willing to review her.

Not a valid review as money wasn't exchanged so it was a shag not a punt

3. A member took her up on the offer & duly kept his part of the bargain.

Deserves ridicule in my opinion & review was binned

If you believe that members questioning & ribbing to bring out the truth or challenging touts & pimps is bullying then I'm afraid we will rarely see eye to eye.

np500

I'm sure your right , but it just don't feel right, I know I could't give a hoot really, nott to persue it to the kill, still what ever floats your boat but I'm hear for pleasure not conflict, red top, 4 pints.

vw

red top, 4 pints.
Should have guessed the reddevil would get red top.

np500

The healthy option, too much fat in germ top and blue top tastes like clotted cream, simple really .

vw

The healthy option, too much fat in germ top and blue top tastes like clotted cream, simple really .
Don't tough the stuff, gives me eggy breath every time I have it 1

np500

Not got the research I read but there are up to 15 health reasons why red is best, only takes a week to get used to it, drink green now can taste the fat for at least an hour, tip 2 porridge in the morning, I could go on all day.

vw

Not got the research I read but there are up to 15 health reasons why red is best, only takes a week to get used to it, drink green now can taste the fat for at least an hour, tip 2 porridge in the morning, I could go on all day.
I meant all milk gives me eggy breath, every top including cream.  So for me none is best !

Jose Mourinho

That was some excellent drama.

Well done to the lads who were suspicious of Bluebird and kept prodding until she flipped and outed herself.

Thumbs down for the guy who expects us to believe that his review of the freebie is impartial.

Offline HughJardon

Im actually glad to see this put to bed, I never had any interest in visiting this "piece of work" whether free or paid, though I do expect her to get Trade from the exposure she had off this thread, well shes certainly Trending in Wales

If your reading this Bluebird/Rita as a man speaking to a woman, I think its best to avoid men who steal passports undesirable entities etc. Find a nice fella settle down get on with your life
I wish you all the best.

As a punter, I dont think Whoreings for you  :manhater: