Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita oral  (Read 13659 times)

np500

Bet Welsh holly disappears as quick as the blond useing the same profile last month and she would have been fun to get to know !

Offline HS4000Kestral

Interesting - Welsh Holly was based in Newport, I had an email from her saying she was staying with her sister this week and would be back next week?

Offline Corus Boy

Someone with time on their hands should create a flowchart of the Profiles  :Dand Name Changes, it would soon be bigger than anything on ancestry.com  :D

np500

Good point , I've been doing this for some 10 months and the turn over of girls is quite staggering most reviews you look back on, the profile is gone with that banner saying so & so does not exist anymore plus if you look at adult work for Cardiff most of the girls are new or fairly new, I keep the girls I've seen on my hot list, about 25% have gone, think the moral of the story is go shag your very favourite w g this weekend because could be gone Monday !

Offline odynsfee

Her profile has changed again WTF :lol: along with the fake feedback
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
You go to make a booking and hey presto she's somebody else (again) :dash:

Offline wholuvsubaby

Been having dialogue with Welsh Darcie, who has taken over the profile of Rita, Lauren, Amber, Bluebird.................or whatever it is takes her fancy that week.Seems a little odd, surely its not that difficult to set up a new profile? after all even Sergie has managed to master it (often unconvincing tho')

Darcie said that Rita Lauren, Amber, Bluebird..........'s family found out how she was funding her lifestyle and lets just say they were not best pleased how she was climbing the ladder.

Who knows, she may well pop up again when she's bored of working in Lidl.

Offline odynsfee

To late for me then,I tried booking her on a few occasions without success, I think that someone was managing her phone and her emails actually  but whoever it was couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:38:04 pm by odynsfee »

Offline HughJardon

The life and times of Rita Oral

Ive tracked most of her recent name changes circa 2014/15  :angelgirl:

Lovely Lauren
Josie Welsh
Rita Oral
Welsh Amber
Cock loving Cerys
Cute Casey
Lauren.20
Slippery Minx
Welsh Hottie
Welsh Charlotte
Bluebird ( for insiders info)

For anyone playing the anagram game i have kindly highlighted the letters to create her real given name ____  :lol:  :D

Offline Cardiffdave

Confused now External Link/Members Only think this was ritas, i cant keep up with the profiles anymore, lol

np500

Well it may be her profile ? But that's not the girl I met twice ?

np500

Don't think that's her , Rita's bit slimmer , bit more shap to her, pretty shore that's not her.

Offline Cardiffdave

And the 1st pic in gallery is of fallen angels website

np500

That may be why she's ( who ever she is ) charging 160 an hour ?

Offline Cardiffdave

Look who's back again another profile another name lol

Welsh Scarlette

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Offline HS4000Kestral

Not sure what the score is here.

I can't see he scam.

Has anyone actually fucked this girl, and if so what was it like?

Offline pork sword

I've seen her and actually Fucked her! She was very friendly CIM and covered all that I asked of her. See my other posts on here of how meeting arrangements went... 

Offline PMAC123

So are the pics on this new profile 100% real? If so I definitely wanna see her and she looks hot as fuck...not sure how trustworth it is though.

Offline pork sword

The pictures on the new profile are the girl I met...

np500

That's Rita ora , definitely, one of my early ones, first one to do com so went back for a quickly , does what it says on the tin, not read new profil but said she lived in culverhouse x but I thowt I shot me load in ely , not Shute ware the boarders are ?

np500

Offline Johny Stone

That's Rita ora , definitely, one of my early ones, first one to do com so went back for a quickly , does what it says on the tin, not read new profil but said she lived in culverhouse x but I thowt I shot me load in ely , not Shute ware the boarders are ?

Whats with the x:wacko:

Offline PMAC123

Assume he means culverhouse cross haha

Offline PMAC123

It's obvious to me but maybe he hasn't heard of the place?

np500

Sorry, your right there, always put an x after culverhouse since the seventys so force of habit that may not be obvious to others. My apologies .

Offline wholuvsubaby

This girl was on my HL until she mysteriously disappeared a little while ago so arranged to see her when she became available again which saw me at her place last saturday. Culverhouse X it is not but close.

Will do review when I get the chance.
Dirty filthy girl

np500

Thowt it was not in cuverhouse x ( cross )  would love to know why she feels she has to change her name every five mins ? It just attracts ridicule .

Bluebird

Ive seen her too

I asked why her name changed

She said an ex boyfriend spots her on aw then blasts the phone with calls and texts, she changes her phone number too lol

That was like three months ago though

Would be interested to see your review wholuvsubaby
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 02:24:37 pm by Bluebird »

Offline Johny Stone

If she is hiding from an ex, why is she using same pics all over again?
Liar  ;)

Bluebird

email and ask her fool

Would defo be interested in seeing a review Would be interested to see your review wholuvsubaby

Maybe you can also text her and help this fool above out
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 03:20:33 pm by Bluebird »

gunter75

Lol!

Hey mate, you in to larger wg's
I'm trying to find a WG, from Llanedryn area, great sloppy Bj

Bluebird

Hi

There was a larger German girl working in The Ambassador in City Road

I asked if I could meet her at hers

Following week I went to a terraced house in Llanedyrn but I didnt keep details sorry
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 03:30:49 pm by Bluebird »

Offline Johny Stone

email and ask her fool

Would defo be interested in seeing a review Would be interested to see your review wholuvsubaby

I was merely asking a logical question.
Why am I a fool then?

gunter75

Hi

There was a larger German girl working in The Ambassador in City Road

I asked if I could meet her at hers

Following week I went to a terraced house in Llanedyrn but I didnt keep details sorry

Thanks Bluebird,

She sounds fun! Although I don't do the Ambassador, prefer home incall,

This bird was called Diane sexy,or like that, was yonks back and she's disappeared of the radar

SeekingtheTruth

email and ask her fool

Really?

Perfectly fair question asked and you call him a fool?

Some people  :dash:

And funny how you reappeared when a new Rita Oral profile popped up........

Offline Johny Stone

I still believe Bluebird is Rita Oral. Especially after his second dodgy review.

Bluebird

In that case Ive had sex with wholuvsubaby lol

I'm more interested in talking about Don Murray, Brian Clark, John Toshack and Craig Bellamy

Ive been in Den Haag working on a new website for my marketing company back now though

captain cumalot

Don't forget she was offering bareback a while ago  :thumbsdown:

Offline pork sword

I'm more interested in talking about Don Murray, Brian Clark, John Toshack and Craig Bellamy

Ive been in Den Haag working on a new website for my marketing company back now though

Why WHAT gossip have you got on them have they been punting???

Offline HughJardon

These Forum talks are swiftly going downhill, I take my information/recommendations from Trusted sources, I consider Wholuvsu to be one of them.
Are you going to play nicely Bluebird ?? Because in the space of a day youve called someone, without rhyme or reason a fool and now your saying youve fucked a fellow member, lets have a little clarity For fuck sake !!!!!

np500

Well I could talk all day about frank parsons, Peter sayer, robin Friday , Stan the man, willie Anderson , tony Evans, Adrian Alston , Clive Charles , trips to old Trafford , when Man Utd got relegated, ellland road when Leeds Utd wer a top side, villa park  and many more then I could go on about the team I'm named under on this site oh and rock music all day but that's another part of my life !  This is UK punting , it's separate from all that goes on in our lives, our punting must kept separate and be civel and not turn it in to a football type forum .

jammy

So whose actual face is it? Any link?
The last post may mention this but for some reason it's half missing on my screen.

tonibell99

Gone again  :rolleyes:

Another new profile External Link/Members Only

An alert on it too

Offline Johny Stone

ReboundHound

anyone who changes profile that often must be trying to hide bad feedback ??
I wouldn't bother booking just seems dodgy, I don't buy that shit about a stalking ex, here's my face pic....

Offline pork sword

LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -  I think someone is taking the PISS!!!!  :dash:

Offline Johny Stone

Gone again  :rolleyes:

Another new profile External Link/Members Only

An alert on it too

gone, she has a new one as of today  :lol:

LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -  I think someone is taking the PISS!!!!  :dash:

Taking the piss for sure  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:15:18 pm by Johny Stone »