Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita oral  (Read 13701 times)

Offline foreverhung

Next to my name I don't even know what the fuck she's talking about, I never contacted her EVER  :wacko:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

jammy

I must admit this sewer rat has really got me questioning that I may need to start going for the up market wgs to ensure I avoid such wgs :scare:.
I think molly or kandice shall be nxt on my list.

Offline Mil 34

How many reading this are thinking what I'm thinking ?

Just a thought now but is city boy bluebird or Rita

np500

I thowt that as well, I was working as I am now and was dipping in and out and must say I could't really keep up and was confused by it all I personally found it heavy going, I get the end result just such a hard road to walk ! Still onward and up.

New punter

I read this whole thing

I would say cityboy is someone else too

I mean a free review for a report

Its laughable

np500

Well there you go , he's banned again ! More yellow cards than joey Barton

Offline Cityboy87

I certainly am not Bluebird just a guy who got too excited about a free shag with a young girl. I accept that it goes against the idea of this site and I shouldn't have done it.

Offline Mil 34

It's up to you what you do mate, we won't judge you on taking a free shag, but if you are not bluebird or Rita then after reading about her surely would send warning signals that something isn't right with all this.
Dodgy as fuck and to be honest I wouldn't want to risk the repercussions from seeing her.
O yes she looks like a munter in her picture to

np500

As you guys know I've met her twice and had no probs etc but as confused as I was yesterday with all that went on, when she/he offered discount / free sex and asked me to do a report on out previous punt, i had a lose of memorie and went for a 30 dump, Evan I could see that wasn't going to end well at all, I learned a lot yesterday just hope it's not a regular thing.

Offline odynsfee

Personally I cant see what the attraction is of seeing a munter who has a history of bareback at a discounted rate just to save a few quid knowing damned well that see wants a reveiw that I couldn't give due to the ban.
I wouldn't stoop so low :thumbsdown:

mancneil

Well I have to say I had no idea where this thread would go when I started it.  :wackogirl:

Imagine my surprise when I returned. I guess that's the value of the forum

vw

Well I have to say I had no idea where this thread would go when I started it.  :wackogirl:

Imagine my surprise when I returned. I guess that's the value of the forum
You missed it, this thread has it all !

mancneil

Ha yeh I noticed. I'm fucking confused but that one thing I have learnt is to avoid!! Haha

Offline Sky hunter

External Link/Members Only
Rita oral/ welsh amber/ charlotte/ scarlet now megan

vw

Rita, Amber, Charlotte, Scarlette and Megan sound like the smurfettes ?  Someone did mention BlueBird

Hidden Image/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

Does she really think that the new "bluebird" ( :lol:) pictures are fooling anyone?

vw

Does she really think that the new "bluebird" ( :lol:) pictures are fooling anyone?
It might be blue but that bum is the same !

yorkshire123

Call me a softie but I for one are not going to ridicule this girl any more.
She's obviously has head issues & is need of an urgent medication review.

Not that I'm asking any other member to follow suit just my own opinion, quite frankly she's either getting manipulated by a scum fuck wanker pimp or she really is as thick as pig shite, either way she seems as mad as a box of frogs.

Offline odynsfee

Yorkshire, I agree with you 100% but I think that Bluebird is really insulting our intelligence and the sooner she gets away from this thick as shit pimp the better.
And fellow punters should remember that its not just her purse you are lining.

variety69

Correct now Megan - how can one person become so many people

jtfm

Offline HughJardon

I certainly am not Bluebird just a guy who got too excited about a free shag with a young girl. I accept that it goes against the idea of this site and I shouldn't have done it.

Cityboy, perhaps a new Avatar courtesy of Mr Rooney

Offline Johny Stone

She is back in the game:

These fake punters profiles have  feedbacks from profiles who all belong to former Rita Oral (External Link/Members Only) (who has at least 4 aw profiles, God knows why):

Fake punters:
petethong-External Link/Members Only

Hornymalky-External Link/Members Only

Rita Oral`s 2 main profiles:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2 more (if you check their feedbacks it`s clear they`re fake and they belong to the same person):

All 4 profiles are similar, she is a PG seller for sure. :dash:
Buyers be aware!  :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44588.msg1056383#msg1056383

tonibell99

Not sure what goes on with her profile, I know she's still working, I saw her last weekend.

Her profile says she's in London at the moment which is more than likely bollocks, besides her number is not up.

My theory is the pimp that originally set up her profile is running a PG scam, Rita/Casey/Lucy or whoever is probably unaware he can still log into her AW account. She just logs in when she's working & puts her no. up.

She's genuine enough, but the pimp is a fucking lowlife.

Offline mr big

she been back in the game for a while under the name welsh hottie