Author Topic: hotbabe29 - Leeds  (Read 897 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4448331) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Greentop

Meet happened few weeks back. Texted and arranged, was there 2hrs later! Confirmed 1hr booking with anal. £140 +£40 anal. She did ask my Nationality btw.

I know Leeds, the area is just out of city centre, easy to get to and find and park. Not the nicest area, but defo not the worst. Would feel safe enough walking alone at night. Inside house clean and suitable.

The lady, Sarah I think. Nice looking in a plain way (not being negative), I’d be happy to have her as a gf, just saying she isn’t faf. Around 5,7” size 10 or so, slim enough, not gym fit, toned or skinny. Just nicely normal. She reminded me of the best of Reader’s Wives type, a level above council trash! Probably around 40 years old. Great tits. Overall, an above average lass you’d hold hands with.

The punt: got some light kissing before she got my cock out for owo. Nicely done, sucking on balls and licking shaft. Moved onto bed after around 5-10 mins. Naked, I sucked on her tits for a while, before moving onto 69. After that, fs. Missionary for starters. Then time for anal. This is where I felt a bit let down. She said she only does it from being on top. I couldn’t argue with her, but it was a shame I couldn’t smash her from behind or on her back, legs up by my shoulders. Anyway, I came soon enough.

So I was due round 2. But what I didn’t mention earlier was, just before my punt, literally outside in car, I got a text and had to be elsewhere in an hour. I told her this, so got showered and went on my way. Obv didn’t ask for a discount as the time issue was of my doing.

So all in all, it was more a vanilla punt for me. Still a positive as nowt went wrong. Wouldn’t go back purely cos of the restrictions with anal positions. Would if I could, though.

External Link/Members Only