Author Topic: Mia - Horsham chinese massage  (Read 778 times)

Offline Champ4

Low Positive

Seen 'Mia' a couple of weeks ago. Comms were good given directions to the location and asked to text when there. Its a good 25 min walk from the station on a quiet residential road. Few residents milling about but no one took much notice. The house/flat is down a path at the end of small row of house. She came out to meet me or see where I was.

Girl; fit looking chinese bird, pert breasts, 35+ if i had to age her.

Asked to take shoes off and climb up to the third floor massage room. Fit for purpose, big massage table. Paid £45 for the hour. Having read the reviews knew there was more on offer, asked to disrobe naked and lay prone.

What followed was a decent enough massage, first without oil then oil applied. Eventually a few cc strokes and touches of the old chap. Was asked if I wanted extras and agree on £50 naked b2b, think HR was £30 and oral was an extra £20. Agreed on b2b as cant be too careful with oral hygiene. She got undressed to reveal a tight little figure with size B cups which she liked being sucked. She climbed on top and proceeded to grind herself against my cock whilst shoving her tits in my mouth. The only -ve was her breath didn't smell that great. Eventually she climbed off and oiled up my cock and furiously wanked me off to completion. We still had 15 mins left so she got dressed and I lay there naked whilst she went through the motions rubbing my arms and legs for another few mins. This is what pushed it towards a low positive for me, perhaps if she timed it better there wouldn't be so much of this 'filler'. I eventually said that will do and got dressed.

She must live there, there was loads of crap in the hallway plus could hear someone walking about during it.

Might go again if wanted a solid massage and rub n tug.


Offline advent2016

and oral was an extra £20. Agreed on b2b as cant be too careful with oral hygiene.
Was the oral with or without and was there a CIM finish option?

Offline Stevelondon

Going off what was written. I think he paid for B2B and only asked about the price of oral.

I’m only saying that cos he doesn’t mention a blow job. Just the wank. 🤷🏼
« Last Edit: September 30, 2026, 09:56:34 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Champ4

Was the oral with or without and was there a CIM finish option?

Sorry I didn’t ask, it was her who offered a BJ for £20. I assume OWO is on offer