External Link/Members OnlyMeet was earlier in the summer before the heatwaves started.
I was in London and been due to see a new sugar babe from the Seeking site but she was a no show.
I had a short reserve list but couldn’t get any replies so as a last resort tried Charis who quickly replied to my what’s app message. We set up an outcall to my hotel for later that evening. On arrival she came straight to my room.
I had seen her once before many years ago, so knew what to expect - an experienced SP who would have had a stunning body in her prime. She is still in good shape with some good curves to enjoy.
She suggested she remembered me but I doubt it.
A ‘professional’ service started with some good DFK. Clothes removed and action started with initial OWO, took me fairly deep but no DT. I figured her down below and she was moist enough to start penetration so on with the bag. CG to start with and she was enthusiastic as I enjoyed the site of her reasonable boobs (maybe C cup?). Switched to reverse CG and she was leaning forward to give me a good view of my covered cock inside her pussy. After a while I asked for missionary and this was her best position as I fucked her hard whilst enjoying DFK. I was getting exhausted so pulled out and got her to finish me off with a hand job whilst DFK.
A reasonable session which satisfied me but I doubt very much I will repeat. Is expensive at £350 for one hour but gives a professional service so just about a positive