External Link/Members Only1Hr - £55
Extras offered - HR £20, B2B £60
I believe Jie is covering for Ling for one month and will be here until around the 7th. Jie is small, fat with a large belly and in her 50's minimum.
As described in the ad she is located in the Pentagon Centre and the room is just along from Amy who I have visited several times without the slightest hint of any extras being offered. The set up is small with only one room that I could see. I stripped off and as I went to remove my jeans Jie giggled and left the room to lock the door. There was nothing on the bed to cover myself with so I lay down and she removed towels from the electric heater which she used to do the usual warm up. They were then removed
Her massage was fantastic. Really good and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Medium pressure and it was a very professional massage with no teasing but a couple of slight touches to my cock. I was asked to turn over and she offered the above services.
Her HR was well delivered. I didn't fancy B2B from her.
I'd certainly recommend her for her massage skills alone.
I didn't have a fiver on me and needless to say she didn't have change so it was £60 for the hour.