External Link/Members OnlyIt had been a while since I'd been here, but needed a massage and my regular wasn't available.
Free parking outside, shop is next to the bus station, but nobody around on a Sunday. Rooms are of a high standard, massage bench rather than a table, shower was offered afterwards and was really clean and with mens shower gel.
1 hour full body was £55
Meena is probably 40s and fairly average looking. Wearing a tunic and little shorts. Good English, bubbly and flirty from the start.
The massage was very good, I went for a relaxing rather than firm touch, but she clearly knows what she's doing and spent a lot of time working on areas that were tight without me having to ask her. After about 30mins she started on the CC swipes, became a lot more obvious that more was on offer.
Turn over and she started stroking my cock asking what extras I wanted. HE was £30, topless with HE was £50 (i think) and B2B was £90. Feeling horny as hell I went for the latter. Her clothes were off in seconds and she climbed back on to me. A few slides, nipple play on me and plenty of attention to my cock and balls. She then asked if I wanted to finger her as she "wanted to cum too" Who was I to refuse? A couple of fingers inside her, plenty of moans and then she asked if I'd lick her.
We swapped positions, I got between her legs and licked her for a while until she came (or appeared to), then she asked me if I wanted to cum over her or fuck her for more money but only if I had some condoms, to be honest I dont think I would have lasted long so didnt accept the offer or ask how much. A few minutes of dirty talk from her, plenty of cock and ball play and I shot a weeks worth all over her.
Was offered a shower and accepted. Back in the room to get dressed and realised I'd only been there for 45mins.
It didnt feel that I'd been rushed and I certainly had a nice time, but not sure I'd return due to the time and quite expensive B2B. But still a positive.