Author Topic: Singapore  (Read 561 times)

Offline John746464747

Hi I am going on a 8 day trip to singapore. Has anyone recently been there could you share your punting experience. I am looking for a good massage with extras. Also to bring some girls Asian and European to my hotel. Best place to stay. I have heard of Brix and that is expensive. I don't mind going Brix once or twice. Is there any other websites. I have tried Bumble and Tinder but nothing positive so far.

Online southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Did you do a search or look down this Asia board at all? There is a recent thread on Singapore ( last posted on 2 days ago). Also have you looked on the punting wiki?
what more info do you want over and above what is already available?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 10:21:16 pm by southcoastpunter »