Author Topic: Allura Fox _ St Albans  (Read 1271 times)

Offline simon07

I tried for ages to find something suitable on Aw and no response to texts etc.

I hit the jackpot with External Link/Members Only

Allura Fox, a really pretty, engaging Brazilian 20 year old in St Albans. I managed to get a text back and find the location ok. A nice flat near City Centre Sainsbury’s. It’s £100 for 30 minutes plus £20 for kissing, (note to self - pay £20 for OWO as it was good). She is 5ft 5in, really pretty, very small boobs, pink areola/ nipples and lovely tan line bikini. Her photos are bang on.

Kissing was good and i enjoyed her lovely soft skin. I was able to do oral on her (no added charge) and she liked that. Then OW and boy she raised my member from semi-alert. Excellent cowgirl and i got lots of kisses. Other positions and i finally came. Well that goes down as one of my best punts of the year. Maybe viva is on par with Aw now?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 03:03:08 pm by simon07 »

Offline simon07

« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 03:04:30 pm by simon07 »


Offline simon07


Offline SloeJoggs

Cheers for the review and screenshots

Have added User ID: 63654709 so I can see where she advertises next.

External Link/Members Only

Offline simon07

Cheers for the review and screenshots

Have added User ID: 63654709 so I can see where she advertises next.

External Link/Members Only

I must remember the User ID. I wonder why she has pulled the ad as I thought she might be around for a few more days?
I consider her a younger version of Stunning Valentina and she looks great with red hair.

Offline SloeJoggs

I must remember the User ID. I wonder why she has pulled the ad as I thought she might be around for a few more days?
I consider her a younger version of Stunning Valentina and she looks great with red hair.

I always add User ID to my contacts, as the URL for advert invariably disappears once WG places a new one.

Speaking of which…

External Link/Members Only

Offline simon07

And she is revealed. I was so lucky with her as another Brazilian potential punt, on Vivastreet in the same flat (the same shower picture) Helena was a clear Bait n Switch and i walked.

I cannot believe i saw such a pretty wonderful 20 year Brazilian, Allura indeed.

Offline moonlight_lad

And she is revealed. I was so lucky with her as another Brazilian potential punt, on Vivastreet in the same flat (the same shower picture) Helena was a clear Bait n Switch and i walked.

I cannot believe i saw such a pretty wonderful 20 year Brazilian, Allura indeed.

I was ghosted today by her maid.

Offline Mrfoxxx

Wow, hit the jackpot indeed! Lucky you! Definitely one to keep an eye out for. Good review, and thank you for it.