Author Topic: Gym Fit Gina W6  (Read 480 times)


9 review(s) for Gym Fit Gina (5 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Mikeqrk

Keeping details brief but definte negative.

Absolutely zero English. Made things awkward, lots of hand signals, I had to mime 'shower' and 'blow job'. Probably the girl in the photos, hard to tell. Not bad looking and fantastic arse. That's where the positives end.

Flat not great, shower handle kept coming off in my hand. No shared shower offered either.

Went for 30 minutes for massage and OWO. Asked repeatedly about price before I got there, just kept ignoring the question. Ended up being £90.

20 minute massage, 10 minute oral. Before oral she wiped all over my cock and upper legs with anti bac foam, that really got me in the mood...Really weird oral technique, not deep at all and kept literally spitting (looked like on the floor but I'm hoping there was a bucket or something there) every 20 seconds or so. Strangest blow job I've ever had. No English spoken except for 'no cum in my mouth'. Ended up finishing me by hand.

Another shower then out the door.

Massive meh

External Link/Members Only