External Link/Members OnlyWith good comms I was parked up in Mimi`s street (try and get a Cumbria parking disc)! She was behind the door and is the girl in the ad. Handed over the vouchers - £60+£10 (for owo) for a sexy half hour

Once I was undressed Mimi and I slipped off her lacy black underwear to reveal a slim, pert body with small but firm boobs. After some hj and me sucking and nuzzling her nipples down she went for some owo, after 5 or so minutes of that I asked her for 69 and 5 minutes later on with the rubber for some mish. I was not in long when I arrived in nirvana, she cleaned me up and saw my time out with some gentle massage on my legs and groin - alas I could not get aroused enough, so on with my kit - into the bathroom for a wash and brush up and out I went after 35 minutes
