External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code
RR tours here quite regularly, had been on hotlist for a while, tempted by the provocative profile shots!
Comm's pretty good, and straightforward...AW email to start, then swiftly onto text thereafter.
Serviced apartment near charring Cross station, didn't use facilities, bedroom nice, and clean.
Paid £180 for the hour, no extras taken.
Girl - probably more a size 12, add hooker vat onto stated age, and has a bit more padding around her belly, than some of her photos allude to.
Ruby is pretty, and looked like she'd put the effort in, hair, nails, makeup, could have just stepped out of the salon.
The meet - I was impressed seeing her curvy body in the black lingerie ,& heels, when she showed me into a well lit bedroom.
Smiley, & friendly so off to a good start.
Donation given, stripped off, and got onto bed for a feel of the goods. Kissing was light, and initiated by me, don't generally push for fk, not a dealbreaker, and don't expect that kind of intimacy, when the S.P is 20 - 30 years my junior.
Got the funbags out, nice naturals, licked, and gently sucked to attention..
Had a wee rummage downstairs, and started rubbing her pussy, which moistened up nicely.
Ruby seemed to enjoy the attention, and took me in hand, till I was full mast, then started noshing my cock.
She didn't take me very deep, but i was enjoying watching her rub her lips, around the head, and shaft, with a little ball attention thrown in.
Requested 69, but she insisted I keep my arms at my sides, while she got atop me - this wasn't giving me full access, as i had to lift my shoulders up, and eventually felt my neck straining with the effort..
Had a grope of her tits, while I fingered her, then got her on her back, knees to chest, for a decent tongue lashing, which she responded well to, making the right noises.
Got her to apply the dom, and asked she mount me, which was good for the short time she was twerking on the head of my cock, but then she got into a slow grind, before asking me to switch round.

She's not the most agile, so mish was a bit meh, with her knees under my arms, got as deep as I could, so opted for doggy, to get my hands on that curvy ass.
R did look good bent over, but there wasn't much engagement from her, &
I started losing interest, & wood, so asked if I could finish on her baps, as no CIM on offer.
An adequate handy shandy followed, and I sprayed a weeks worth over her chest.
With the minimal kissing, lack of connection, & enthusiasm, this could easily slip to a neutral...however I did get to plunge a sexy, pretty ebony bird, half my age. I did fancy her, and got what I came for, though doubt I'd go back for seconds.
A weak positive for RR.
She's back in town this week, so fill yer boots chaps!
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only