Was looking for a late-night opportunity to entertain my penchant for emptying my balls into (ideally-Chinese) girls, but close to the centre of Nottingham and accessible by car.
Found this via a link on another review here:
External Link/Members Only(actually I'm not sure if that was the actual original link thanks to habitually clearing search history, but the telephone number is the same)
Communications
I contacted the provider about 10 days in advance via SMS - using a number just one digit different to this number, and was sent basic info, and asked to contact them on WattsApp on a different number for directions, pics and "offers". They sent a very handy video walk-through guide to finding their door, and pictures of two gorgeous Chinese ladies. One of the photos was taken in the UK (it had UK 13A sockets in the background) and one was from China (text in the background). Answers to questions were provided quickly.
The curious twist is that when I contacted them again a week later, a day before the booking the number had stopped responding, so I reverted to the original SMS number and was given a NEW Wattspp number, which had the same quick response as before. Two girls' photos sent, one of them being the same as before the other being new.
LocationI'm not from Nottingham, so don't know the area of Ilkeston Road but it felt run down, and a little unsafe at that time of night (it was well after 10pm). However there was plenty of parking available at that time of night, albeit with gutters full of broken glass. The entrance to the house was down a back alley by some bins, and felt very dodgy so I was glad of the video-location guide as I shuffled past the bins! Nonetheless I phoned as instructed when outside the door, and a lady answered the phone and let me in quickly. I saw no one else once off the main road. I was ushered up some uncarpeted bare-wood stairs to a landing where a bedroom door was knocked and to my great surprise one of the two ladies whose photo I had been sent pulled me in (sadly she was the less attractive of the two, but still stunning).
Remuneration100 pounds for 60 mins with 2 cums. Extras for 20 or 30 pounds offered included OWO, CIM or additional pops. No anal or BB (neither of which I wanted!). There was a half-hour option with 1 shot for 60.
The lady
"Mary" from Beijing. She'd been in the UK for 3 months, and will be moving from Nottingham to Croydon next week, where she said she'd not been before. She was about 5ft tall, black hair that covered her shoulders and neck, very slim indeed, trimmed bush, breasts that were a comfortable handful and felt natural, very active asian-typical-nipples and a sweet face. Cute giggle and warm soft skin.
The actionLots of mutual groping before getting onto the annoyingly low bed. No kissing of any kind (i.e. no LFK/DFK/lips). No fingering - despite this having been agreed by WA beforehand.
Condom on with mouth and a little OW, then sex in mish with plenty of "oh you so big" fakery (I'm really not!)
Whilst fingers inside were not specifically permitted I did rub her clit which got her moaning and then I got her to finger herself whilst I sucked on her boobs, which she enjoyed, as did I.
She offered to massage me but I wanted to massage her. It appeared that I could not do this hard enough for her satisfaction... I was hesitant as I'm quite a large bloke and didn't want to hurt someone with such a petite figure, but as I worked various bits of her body there were lots of "oh you good boyfriend" encouragment.
Round two was sex in doggy following more OW. I wasn't staying sufficiently hard at that time of night, so we swapped to a lengthy oily HJ for a magnificent and messy second finish, and then we chatted a bit via translator apps. At 45mins, as I lay catching my breath, she announced that time was up, but when I checked I assured her that we had ten mins more, and she did not argue - more boob play pleasantly filled the time.
Would I return? Perhaps! On ethe borderline between neutral and positive, because it felt as sordid as it was and not the amazingly positive experiences that I know are possible elsewhere (see other reviews!)
However, it was convenient, fitted my schedule - late night punts are not always possible, and I enjoyed two pops with a stunning Chinese girl who was not the complete B&S I'd been expecting. She was not the one actually pictured in the Vivastreed ad, but I'm pretty sure she was one of the two pictures I'd been sent via the second WattsApp chat.
I also use WeChat (Chinese version of Wattsapp) for some fun when travelling in Asia, and offered to connect to her with that but she declined.
I think another punter arrived at the house during my hour, but we were not disturbed and I saw no sign on my way back down the steep bare stairs. I saw no shower facilities there.