Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby 1993 Adultwork  (Read 2886 times)

2 review(s) for RaunchyRubyRose (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

countryboy

External Link/Members Only

Hi Guys, just a heads up, have just tried to make a booking with this woman. Rang her and she texted back that she was outside and could I ring back in 10 mins. Just wanted to make polite enquiry as to if she provided owo/facial or kissing as part of her service. Regrettably received a text that simply said "fuck off". Well what goes around comes around. It costs absolutely nothing to be polite and just simply say no. I’ve just had a follow up text to my polite response in which I pointed out I would be advising punters of her customer care policy. She now accuses me of being a disease ridden individual, incredible for someone like her working in this industry to take the moral high ground!!!

themademan2

If u read the forum threads, u would have been informed as not to book her as she is a scammer with loads of fake profiles for her bait and switch policy

Offline mcb

Yeah, she’s a skank. Sounds like you had a lucky escape, but a little bit of research would have advised you to steer clear.

Offline stanleyjohn

You have had a lucky escape, she has at least 6 profiles on AW, she offers a crap service in a Scotswood tower block. There are numerous postings on here about her, goes to show you should always do your research. I nearly fell for one of her bait and switches this weekend and only realised when she sent me her post code. AVOID !!!

Offline Mansell

You have had a lucky escape, she has at least 6 profiles on AW, she offers a crap service in a Scotswood tower block. There are numerous postings on here about her, goes to show you should always do your research. I nearly fell for one of her bait and switches this weekend and only realised when she sent me her post code. AVOID !!!

You feel like putting the postcode or begining of it up here for the rest of us who have been luck enough not to get caught.

Offline stanleyjohn

Ne4- Tower block in Scotswood