Author Topic: FKK Tour of Germany  (Read 966 times)

Offline quietboy69

I spent a couple of weeks in Germany earlier this month and my road trip included visits to three FKK Clubs (Artemis, Paradise & Sharks).  I’ve set out my thoughts on each for anybody who might be trying to decide which to visit.

FKK Artemis – Berlin
Perhaps my favourite in terms of the venue of the three clubs I visited.  It’s easy to get to via public transport with a tube station within a 5-minute walk.  It’s also got a large car park if you have a hire car and taxis were coming and going quite regularly.

I’ve done a previous review of Artemis and not much has changed since then.  I turned up this time just before 6pm on a Monday evening.  The evening food had just started and the selection was excellent.  After allowing some time for digestion, I ventured downstairs and sought out a massage from one of the masseurs on duty.  A couple of days of lugging suitcases around meant that I was in need of some assistance with my shoulders and neck.  €50 for 30 minutes was money well spent and I was then much in need of a different kind of assistance from the ladies.

At the time I was there, I would say that there were approx. 30 ladies and maybe about the same in gents milling around.  A mixture of 8’s amongst the ladies with a couple of 10’s thrown in for good measure.

I recognised a lady I had seen during my last visit and she also remembered me.  Nikki, a brunette from Hungary in her mid-30’s was parading around in a schoolgirl skirt, nice heels and with her bolt ons very prominent.  Having had such a good time with her previously, I agreed an hour in her company (I usually take a little time to warm up) and spent €210 on sex (covered), owo and handjob.  Once again, she didn’t make this feel rushed and didn’t usher me out immediately upon cumming, which I hadn’t experienced before.  Most ladies are starting to remove the sheets almost straightaway, but Nikki attempted to coax me into action again before letting me depart when it was clear that I’m a one and done kind of guy.

I spent another hour or so afterward in the main lounge just watching all the stunning ladies before jumping in the shower and heading off to my hotel.  The facilities here are the best I came across on my trip and it felt well maintained and comfortable.  I will be back again when I am next in Berlin.

FKK Paradise – Saarbrucken
A smaller club than others and I visited here on a Sunday evening at about 7pm.  I would say that there were approximately 25 ladies with a good mix of 8 & 9’s amongst them.  I spoke with a couple as I relaxed in the bar and almost decided to go with a curvy blonde from Kazakhstan before I caught a glimpse of a small, curvy brunette.  This turned out to be Larya from Romania who I would guess is in her early 30’s.  Her curves and boobs were all natural and I agreed on an hour with her for €320, which included sex (covered), owo, kissing and ball sucking.  A little more expensive than Artemis but I added the kissing and ball sucking as extras.  Absolutely worth it as watching her boobs bounce as she fucked the life out of me was epic.  Her oral technique was also pretty mind blowing and she made me cum really hard.  Again, I don’t know if it was because I’d booked for an hour but I wasn’t ushered out immediately and spent the rest of the booking with her trying gamely to resurrect my cock for round 2.  Unfortunately, I was spent, said my goodbyes and headed out for some food and to chill out in the bar area to watch the ladies again.

The facilities are very good albeit the only way to get here is to drive or by taxi.  Parking is a little limited but there was enough when I arrived.  I will definitely be visiting Paradise again.

FKK Sharks – Darmstadt
A lot has been written about Sharks and I turned up on a Wednesday afternoon, which has a reduced entry price.  I lucked out and got the last parking space in the car park so I think that taxi is probably the best way to get here.

Upon entering, the size and scale of the place hit me as it’s huge.  There must’ve been 75-100 ladies roaming around with the majority being 9’s and 10’s in my eyes.  It takes a little time to get your bearings here as it’s an assault on the senses so I decided that as it was a nice day, I’d go and relax on the sun loungers outside and watch the ladies.  Being in the daylight, I could really see the ladies properly and my initial impression wasn’t wrong as they were all stunners and there was a complete mix of shapes, sizes and ages.  If you can’t find somebody to float your boat here then I don’t know where you go.

I decided that I was looking for a curvy blonde and it wasn’t long before Maria, a blonde Romanian lady with natural tits and in her early 30’s caught my eye.  We chatted for a little while and she explained the various areas of the club before suggesting that we go off to a room and have a little fun.  Well, who was I to argue?  Another hour at €250, which included sex (covered), owo, ro and handjob.  We were in a room with mirrors literally everywhere so I got to see all angles of her amazing body as she sucked and fucked me.  Another great experience where she made me cum hard and didn’t look to kick me out of the room immediately – she also tried gamely for a round 2.

Sharks is possibly the best of all three in terms of the availability and quality of the ladies.  However, it is starting to look a little tired in the changing areas and could learn a thing or two from Artemis and Paradise.

All in all, this was a mind and load blowing trip to three FKK’s, which I would recommend to everybody.  It’s just a shame that the UK doesn’t have something similar as I’m already planning to go back later in the year.

Offline BakerlooLine

Is it me or have these prices shot up in recent years? Sure a pop in a FKK a few years ago was 100-150.

If you're shelling out 250-300, you may as well stay put and book a Diva girl in my opinion!

Offline nbarnes

Is it me or have these prices shot up in recent years? Sure a pop in a FKK a few years ago was 100-150.

If you're shelling out 250-300, you may as well stay put and book a Diva girl in my opinion!

That's what I was thinking - it sure seems to be creeping up.

We still usually win a little on 200 Eur vs 200 GBP (as it's £170 approx) - but that gap now appears to be closing.

Maybe the OP is not a great negotiator?

Offline Malvolio

He did go for an hour each time instead of a half-hour

Offline Eeyore

In Shark’s there are still plenty of ladies that take 150€ for an hour plus “if you know how to play the game” there are several who will ask for 200 but will
accept 150.

Obviously it doesn’t always work but with charm, politeness and patience it’s surprising what you can get.
It’s all part of the fun for me.

The times I’ve paid 200 you could count on one hand and still have fingers spare.
However saying all this as I visit several times a year and am known by many of the girls that does give me an advantage over an occasional visitor.