Author Topic: manuela.massage - Glasgow  (Read 1466 times)


11 review(s) for manuela.massage (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline zerto

Location - Merchant City Area - Had to pay NCP Parking and short walk so will give you an idea.

Was in Glasgow and had a free few hours. Fancied a massage and so sent a few messages. First to reply.

Manuela - Milfy type that was attractive for age. Very chatty, slim figure and really friendly.

Service: massage was on bed, fresh towel. It was more of a sensual rub with oil than a massage but to be fair was above average. I had kind of given up on the massage so turned over. She lay next to me and DFK whilst providing a great handjob to finish. Clean up and out just over time.

£80 half hour - I think there were extras offered but didn’t take.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only



Offline wavygravy

Cheers mate, she's moved through from Edinburgh, I think permanently.  I visited a couple of weeks ago (have reviewed her before) and she offers a wider range of services than the typical Chinese or Thai massage.   I usually start off with a sensual massage then opt for light BDSM.  Looks like I'll be arranging a couple of business meetings in Glasgow...