Author Topic: Nipples squeezed  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Hugeboobslover

I love girls’ nipples. Especially an erect nipple poking through a thin fabric. Defo even better if the girl is big breasted. However, I have also another nipple obsession, that is to have my own nipples squeezed hard by the girl. Interested to know if many fellow punters here has the same fascination? Also do you ask the escorts you see to squeeze them?? I think mine are directly linked to my cock. I beg escorts to squeeze them harder. Some are really good at it. Most not. Also any recommendation of hookers who allows their nipples to be squeezed? Would like it to be some squeezing both ways….

HBL

Online Heph

I love girls’ nipples. Especially an erect nipple poking through a thin fabric. Defo even better if the girl is big breasted. However, I have also another nipple obsession, that is to have my own nipples squeezed hard by the girl. Interested to know if many fellow punters here has the same fascination? Also do you ask the escorts you see to squeeze them?? I think mine are directly linked to my cock. I beg escorts to squeeze them harder. Some are really good at it. Most not. Also any recommendation of hookers who allows their nipples to be squeezed? Would like it to be some squeezing both ways….

HBL

Nika Chanel, West Hampstead / Kilburn. She loved hers being utterly yanked; demanded it; but I suggest you check with her first though, rather than unilaterally yanking away.


Offline RandomGuy99

Just take 3 bulldog clips with you and get the SP to put them on for you.

Offline alabama1

Just take 3 bulldog clips with you and get the SP to put them on for you.
Typical unfunny and stupid reply from you. You are so predictable. :thumbsdown:

Offline worstnameever

Im the complete opposite, Girls start playing with my nipples and i just think 'what the fuk are you doing'.
Just tell the girl thats what you like, Sounds mild compared to what some folks are into.

Offline guymids-72

Same here, I love my nipples licked l, pinched and bitten. The harder the better!

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Nipple Torture... squeezing, biting or use of nipple clamps (even with weights) is very common in the wonderful world of BDSM.

I enjoy it, although clamps hard with me as my nipples are so small and even though get erect, fixing the clamp and getting it to stay on can be hard

Offline midspunter

Yep, direct hotline from my nipples to my cock. Most escorts work this out pretty quickly, so I think it must be a common kink.

Offline snaitram99

Im the complete opposite, Girls start playing with my nipples and i just think 'what the fuk are you doing'.
Just tell the girl thats what you like, Sounds mild compared to what some folks are into.

This for me too, them playing with my nipples does absolutely nothing for me. On the other hand I enjoy playing with and sucking their nipples. On one rare occasion even got a milky one!!

Offline midspunter

This for me too, them playing with my nipples does absolutely nothing for me. On the other hand I enjoy playing with and sucking their nipples. On one rare occasion even got a milky one!!
Escort I knew made a small fortune from selling her milk to punters post-pregnancy. There's a customer for every kink.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
Don't think its that kinky, used to do this with my first missus she had a decent pair and was a prolific producer and she loved it as well.

I think a lot of couples do this, theres a name for i but i wouldn't call it a kink!..

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Once inadvertently got a small mouthful of milk from my better half after our first was born - thought it tasted grim and very unsavoury. Definitely not for me - steered clear after that.

Bitty… want bitty..!

External Link/Members Only

Offline shagmore

It can be very sensual, along as not to hard, like playing with a nice erect nipple as well

Online myothernameis

Seen a Chinese girl years back in the mid 80's, and her nipples were around 1" long, and she liked her nipples being twisted, bitten and sucked

Offline Markc

I have regular and we kissing and she started to move south so l thought she was heading down to my cock.
But she stopped at my nipples and started licking them. Never had this done before but it felt incredible. She
also put one hand on my cock and started wanking me. It was a great experience and we do it all the time.
I play with her nipples which always get hard and erect on her enhanced tits.

The wife always likes me to massage her and play with tits before fucking her.

Online RyanM92

I remember in my earlier punting days when I used to keep my top on (lack of confidence) and in missionary I had a few WGs reach under my top to start squeezing my nipples and it would cause me more discomfort then pleasure. I'm guessing men do find pleasure from it as the WGs wouldn't just do it randomly. Now with more confidence I just politely ask for them to stop it if they do try to do it.

Offline Boristheboy

Yep, I absolutely love my nipples being pinched and bitten. I have sometimes had to reassure girls that yes, I really DO want them to do it that hard!
As for girls who like a powerful pinch, that's rarer. Although I do remember one girl many years ago who literally let me squeeze them as hard as I liked. Which was awesome. Sadly she's now retired.

Offline Harry Monk

I've got a pierced nip, fuck knows why just fancied it and there it's stayed.
Some girls like it and focus on it but in reality is it's not pleasurable and can lead to an infection if messed about with too much

Offline george r

sandy from Prestwich from a few yrs ago loved hers being pulled hard , she used to say pull harder !!

Offline Bigwilts

Don't think its that kinky, used to do this with my first missus she had a decent pair and was a prolific producer and she loved it as well.

I think a lot of couples do this, theres a name for i but i wouldn't call it a kink!..
It can of course depend on the specifics for kink.
Nipples are sensitive, so a light touch can be sensual, ditto for kissing etc

A little bit of pain might be good or bad depending on the individual, with pain being close to pleasure.  But a lot of pain, clamping them etc is likely to be either a kink or a turn off

Back when I was young an ex would gently rub behind my ears, with positive effect - that may have been a sensitive touch or it may just have been a hormonal boy reacting to being touched by a girl

Offline Munter84

Im the complete opposite, Girls start playing with my nipples and i just think 'what the fuk are you doing'.

Same. I feel bad telling the girls not to bother, but my nipples are genuinely one of the LEAST erogenous zones on my torso, let alone the rest of my body.


Offline Bebebelle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 9
  • Likes: 15
  •  
I would say a big percentage of guys like their nipples being played with but some say that it does nothing for them. I have one client who goes crazy when I play with his and he can cum just purely from that without anything else even being touched ! We then normally go on for a traditional round 2  :D

Offline Nomerzypuntr

Some Asian SPs do, I have seen them kissing licking pressing my nipples. It was so erotic for me and I like twisting their nipples, most of them don’t complaint. I prefer this and kissing my neck than BJ. I found them via Vivastreet, it’s cheap 100£ for hour, 10£ for FK, OWO. Most of them give good massages.

Offline Thephoenix

Playing with my nipples has very little effect, apart from many years ago when a Dominatrix I'd been seeing regularly, discovered she could enhance my orgasm by rubbing a wartenberg pinwheel across my nipples at the point of climax.

Oh boy! Who said you can't have pleasure from pain.  :wacko:

Offline HarryZZ

I'd never had my nipples played with in the civvy world, when a WG went for them I was a little surprised at first then discovered I really liked it, then I thought, why wouldn't I? It surely must be the same or similar sensation to what a woman feels, and some like it, some don't like it and some like it rough.

Offline Thephoenix

I'd never had my nipples played with in the civvy world, when a WG went for them I was a little surprised at first then discovered I really liked it, then I thought, why wouldn't I? It surely must be the same or similar sensation to what a woman feels, and some like it, some don't like it and some like it rough.

I'm not at all surprised to learn that manipulation of nipples/breasts causes or enhances sexual arousal  in approximately 82% of young women and 52% of young men.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hugeboobslover

I'm not at all surprised to learn that manipulation of nipples/breasts causes or enhances sexual arousal  in approximately 82% of young women and 52% of young men.

External Link/Members Only
Great! Backed up by science and girls are even more sensitive. That gives hope for mutual nipple squeezing….

HBL

Offline Thephoenix

Great! Backed up by science and girls are even more sensitive. That gives hope for mutual nipple squeezing….

HBL

I wonder if 2 male nipples getting stimulated is the same  as one female?  :unknown: