Author Topic: Hegre equivalent in the UK  (Read 627 times)

Online Maraluke

As someone progressively more interested in massage than FS, the Hegre site and Tantric massage is very appealing, but obviously based in Spain.

Does anyone have experience with the closest thing to a UK equivalent?

Many thanks,
H.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Don't know what that is mate but be aware of the rules.

11 Other punting forums
Discussing other punting forums is not prohibited, but many are often very hostile. Other forums are also anti-punters; therefore, it is not in punters' interests to give them publicity. Posting links to other sites is prohibited, as is slagging off. Use your noodle. We are allowing links in the Punting Abroad section.

Rules

Online Maraluke

Hegre is a porn site with a Tantric offering in Spain...


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hegre is a porn site
17 Dogging / Swinging / Webcamming / Phone Chat / Porn
Not Allowed.

 :unknown:

Rules


Offline Doc Holliday

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,071
  • Likes: 323
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
17 Dogging / Swinging / Webcamming / Phone Chat / Porn
Not Allowed.

 :unknown:

Rules

To be fair Davie, I think he just maybe hasn't explained that well what he is looking for?

I believe he is enquiring about SP's who can provide a service similar to the scenarios that takes place in the Hegre porn productions and which largely feature specialist 'tantric' style massages including F on M.

I have a large collection of Hegre videos and they are very polished productions. I can understand trying to find an SP who will provide a similar service, but it may not be that easy, hence his question.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2026, 11:11:58 am by Doc Holliday »

Online Maraluke

Yeah thankyou. I guess you'd have to know what the site it and what it offers. I guess it does offer porn, but I was particularly thinking of the Tantric offer....

H.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
To be fair Davie, I think he just maybe hasn't explained that well what he is looking for?

I believe he is enquiring about SP's who can provide a service similar to the scenarios that takes place in the Hegre porn productions and which largely feature specialist 'tantric' style massages including F on M.

I have a large collection of Hegre videos and they are very polished productions. I can understand trying to find an SP who will provide a similar service, but it may not be that easy, hence his question.
I can only go off what's posted mate.

Quote
Don't know what that is mate but be aware of the rules.

Quote
Hegre is a porn site with a Tantric offering in Spain...

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah thankyou. I guess you'd have to know what the site it and what it offers. I guess it does offer porn, but I was particularly thinking of the Tantric offer....

H.
Have you tried searching for forums dedicated to full body sensual massages. You might find what you're looking for on something like that.

Can't link to any on here BTW.

Online Maraluke

Yeah there are lot's of those type of providers, but I guess Im specifically looking for that really top end place with an out of the way space dedicated to it, with trained, young, fit women.

The place in Sitges run by Hegre looks amazing, and it's 450 Euros for 2 hours. Plus flight and accommodation!

Just wondering if anyone knows of a similar set-up over here.

Thanks,
H.

Offline Keema

Hegre uses professional studios and glamourous locations with gorgeously toned international models, so you're going to need to compromise a little, so look for well reviewed fbsm or tantric massages. If Glasgow has them from a few locals and occasional tourers, I'm sure other places do as well.

Online Maraluke

It does, but it also has a specific site you can visit that’s used in some of the videos. Out of the way, specifically set up for that type of thing and not someone’s living room or a hotel room. That’s really what I’m wondering if similar exists in the UK. Plenty of good providers, but it was that type of set up I was after.

H.