Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivian Ferrare-Enfield, EN2 Then.  (Read 1581 times)

2 review(s) for VivianFerrare (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

I arranged a booking with Vivian in the Enfield area near Enfield Chase Station.

When i arrived i went through services on offer and the cost and she was as cold as ice, monotone responses only. I wasnt impressed so walked. She works or did out of a brothel in postcode en2 7bs.

She said she was Brazilian and was mid to late-20s and a size 10-12. Since i saw her she has changed her mobile number and is now showing as in Hemel Hempstead which is where her old colleague Delicious Kat now Schoolgirlpussy18 External Link/Members Only used to work from as well as Enfield, though she is now showing as in the Kingston area i see.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 03:33:03 am by smiths »

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the warning (cold as ice, just like her service I bet)

I've been to this post code before a few W/G operate out of it

Offline hockogrockle

Isn't "Brazilian" a common tale told by Romanians who want to hide their nationality?

Offline The_Don

Depends with punting people some times,  find a webs of lies.

Smith spoke with her and she stated "Brazilian"

Offline smiths

Thanks for the warning (cold as ice, just like her service I bet)

I've been to this post code before a few W/G operate out of it

Thanks, yes apart from Vivian and Schoolgirlpussy18 who used to be Delicious Kat, Naughty Girl! External Link/Members Only works or did work out of the same premises, her profile now saying Bracknell i see.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:18:18 am by smiths »

Offline smiths

Isn't "Brazilian" a common tale told by Romanians who want to hide their nationality?

She looked more Brazilian than Romanian but obviously looks can deceive so she could of been Romanian for all i would know.

Online akauya

She looked more Brazilian than Romanian but obviously looks can deceive so she could of been Romanian for all i would know.

She does have a Brazilian look, she's got a Latina arse too.

Thanks for the heads up

:hi:

Offline Johny Stone

She is verified by aw, she is brazilian.