Author Topic: Helena_thebest - West Kensington  (Read 1644 times)


4 review(s) for Helena_thebest (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Saw Helena a couple of days ago. It was a late evening meet and the maid replied and said Helena is working until 2am in the morning.

Girl is pretty although I thought she had quite a bit done. Her jaw line looks slightly masculine to me. Again I've had a few pints and it was dark but that's what I thought at the time. I didn't think much of it until after the deed. Size 6, stand about 5'6, long jet black hair, possibly extension? Also possibly some injection to the butt area? There were some black / grey marks around her legs area, could be birth marks or something else?

Paid 80 for 30 mins. No extras offered. I asked about OWO but she didn't understand what I wanted so I just handed over the money without mentioning extras again. Service wise was decent, she actually took her time and wasn't in a rush. Kissing was offered for free but I wasn't into that. OW was a bit toothy so I'm glad I didn't pay for OWO. Sex was decent, doggy was probably highlight. She kept encouraging me to go hard with light moans. I came in the bag in this position and left 25 mins after money handed over to her.

Overall ok and a low positive, for her service and enthusiasm. Probably won't return.

Offline koshkaj

Thanks for the review, OP.

She seems to be catching some heat this week. Am undecided atm.

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,761
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Thanks for sharing.

In your review please don't put the SP's nationality, as per R4.

Just add it inside the review of necessary  :hi:

Offline R.onee2o2IV

Cheers for the review, mate
I was well excited to see her,even though she said she’s moving over to Harrow!

It’s unusual that she didn’t understand OWO and that no extras were offered.Perhaps the shorter,30-minute booking had something to do with it.

Online patelprat

Her English is not too bad, so am surprised she wouldn't understand that. Oh well.

But I confirm all extras before arriving (receptionist sent a menu, did you also get it?), so i didn't need to ask her.


Online SloeJoggs

Cheers for review, her profile popped up in Leamington Spa last month but I never got around to taking a punt.

The 2 previous rave reviews made it seem like she could be the new Lana but sounds like I might as well wait until Helena’s up in Harrow, as there’s far more tempting WGs in Kensington.