Author Topic: Lisbon  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Trapstar1

I’ve had a look through the site, not to much recent and I’m not interesting in looking at seeking site.

Any insight into Lisbon?

I’ve checked out a number of SP on escort sites and made some contact via Telegram so I think I might have 1-2 outcalls lined up but I’m 90% sure the pics they have sent are fake. Plus they are asking for €50 up front deposit via various options… is this legit?

Last time I went Spain there were strip clubs with private rooms at the back where the girls offered all services… is this typical in Europe?

I would prefer incall option like this but any suggest on escort sites.

Thanks

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Avoid paying anything upfront  :hi:

Offline Trapstar1

Avoid paying anything upfront  :hi:
Yea I’m not liking that!!
All the SPs Iv spoken to on telegram have said the same thing… €50 advance to secure the booking and provide me a “booking code”….

I do not want to be shelling out €50 euros on a bunch of punts only to get ghosted!

Offline sugardaddy0511

In Lisbon now used seeking to meet a hot Brazilian 🇧🇷 SB 300 euro for a few hours. No English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 though . Seeking seems to be a better option .

Offline alabama1

My advice OP , is to book a few days in Malaga and arrange to see some South Americans ( not Spanish). Independents that is. You will have a great time !

Offline Trapstar1

Can do deviate, heading straight into Lisbon.

Need to find some legit escort sites if anyone has any past experience

Offline koshkaj

Eurogirls has over 1000 girls listed in Lisbon. Worked fine for me when i was in Porto, no issues with getting confirmation pics, no cash requested up front either

Offline karoo

There are some great girls reviewed on here - so you have plenty of choice. Apartadox is a good website for outcalls.

Offline Tempest

Apartdox is really good quality imo. Expect to pay 200~/h outcall if you want good quality GFE, in my experience the girls really aim to please there, dunno what it is maybe the sun

Offline sugardaddy0511

In Lisbon now used seeking to meet a hot Brazilian 🇧🇷 SB 300 euro for a few hours. No English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 though . Seeking seems to be a better option .
on my last day saw a model like hot girl off seeking . Ppm was 400 euro 💶 after a bit of back and forth . In the middle of the night , we were joined by Sofia ( not her real but seeking name ) Sofia is still there but the first one have left seeking . Both spoke very good English.