Author Topic: Helena_thebest - West Kensington  (Read 1969 times)


4 review(s) for Helena_thebest (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online patelprat

Helena_thebest - West Kensington

Thanks to Sdave10000 for reviewing her. I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to see her soon after reading that review. Good VFM for a girl in that location who seemingly looks and performs that well. Luckily West Kensington isn't difficult for me to get to.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Services Requested: DFK/RO/OWO/protected sex/CIM.

Cost: £150 for 1 hour (£110 base + £20 OWO + £20 CIM)

Comms: Straightforward via WhatsApp. At the time of messaging I thought it was her I was speaking to, but during she meeting she told me she uses a telephonist. They both see the messages.

Location: West Kensington. Top floor flat in a block just off the main road, not far from the station. At least one other escort lives in the block too.
As mentioned on her other review, she's moving soon (I think to Harrow?) and then soon after back to Brazil.

Girl:
Gorgeous young Brazilian lady, aged 22 (so she told me, and she looks it), long dark hair, really pretty face, beautiful smile. I loved her body. Super slim, around 5'6-5'7, enhanced boobs but perfect size for her frame. Really nice. Tanned skin, looked a bit darker than in the photos.
She's the girl in the photos, although she was more done-up in the photos.
She's speaks good English and is warm and friendly. No need for a translator app

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Meeting:
Buzzed into the block and up some stairs to her flat. Lovely smile and welcome when she opened the door. I was very happy with how she looked. Definitely fancied her. She led me up a further flight of stairs to her room. Exchanged some greetings and we had a nice smooch. I didn't need a shower and she didn't ask me to take one.
Did the paperwork, she found some music on her phone and it was straight into DFK, slow and sensual. Felt really good. She was in lingerie and looked amazing. We chatted a bit, she made me feel totally at ease. She threw me compliments as she ran her hands all over me.
I got naked and sat on the bed. She told me to lie back so she could kiss me! I had other ideas. I got her to sit astride me, facing each other. We continue to snog with her legs around my torso. I loved her slow kissing, nice tongue play, her fingers gently caressing my face.
She did eventually get her way and ushered me to lie back. She lay next to me and we snogged some more. She kissed my body and looked at my rock hard cock. She smiled, looked surprised and said she thought it would be small! Cheeky! Strong-looking guys usually have small cocks, she said. I just laughed! She started sucking my cock, and wow it felt great. Lots of spit, licking the shaft, sucking me nice and deep, varying the pace and depth. She told me she loved sucking it. Licked on my balls too, and right beneath them. Really good blowjob. I pulled her up for more snogging, asked her to lay on her back. She let me DFK her some more, I fondled on her beautiful breasts and sucked on her tits which made her gasp with pleasure. She kept smiling back at me, always nice engagement from her. Sadly her armpits were too ticklish for licking!
I worked my way down to her tight little pussy. Nice and fresh. I began licking her clit. She took my hands and moved them to her breasts and held onto them tightly. She was gasping in pleasure as I licked her out, lots of encouraging words of how felt it great. I kept this up for quite while, got her nice and wet, but didn't manage to get her quite over the line at this stage.
Back to more DFK, arms wrapped around each other. My cock had waned a bit after giving her so much RO, so she went back to more OWO and balls licking and brought it to back to life. I asked her to kiss on and suck my nipples, which felt great.
We were ready for sex. She took out a condom, apologised for not having large sizes and attempted to put it on me, but struggled, so I had to do it myself for a very snug fit. She started on top, she was super tight and it was hard to get full penetration at first, but her pussy eventually relaxed. We started fucking slowly in cowgirl. Her head was right down next to mine, our faces touches as I pounded her from below. Lots of gasps of pleasure, she kept telling me to fuck her harder! Managed to suck on her nipples some more, and some more snogging. We changed position to missionary. I went in for more DFK. Lots of eye contact from her and more words of encouragement to keep fucking her. She gave me some great eye contact in this position. Her hands were all over my arms and shoulders, really feeling me up. I got her legs on my shoulders, she told me she loved this position. She kept asking me to fuck her, fuck her! I rammed her as much as I could until she finally orgasmed! I slowed down the pace, her pussy a bit sensitive, to a sideways fuck. I pulled her hands to my chest as I fucked her slowly.
I said I wanted doggy and then to finish. She initially took this to mean I wanted to finish in doggy, and pleaded to me not to finish too quickly! I said don't worry, I'll finish in your mouth.
She had a small mirror near the bed, moved her in front of it and pounded her as we both looked on at ourselves. Felt (and looked) great.
I was ready to cum, so whipped the condom off. We were both a bit hot and sweaty at this stage. She took a quick drink, offered me something too. She then got back between my legs started sucking me off and licking my balls, telling me to give her my milk, until I eventually ejaculated into her pretty little mouth. She kept latched on until I'd finished. Felt great. Not sure if she swallowed any, but she discreetly went to the side to dispose of some cum. Said there was a lot! She said it tasted nice and sweet.
We both cleaned up and she lay next to me on the bed, arms around me, gently caressing and touching me as we snuggled up. Always feels great when escorts do this, instead of assuming the punt is over. We had a nice chat about various things, Brazil etc. She was very warm, friendly and engaged, which I loved. I think her alarm went off, but we kept talking anyway.
I eventually got up to get dressed. More hugs and kisses at the door, and I left probably around 10 mins over time.

Overall:
Positive
I'm harder to please these days. It takes more effort to get me fully aroused. Just delivering the services isn't enough. I need something extra, and she has it - one of the relatively few escorts who go beyond just the services and really knows how to deliver an authentic girlfriend experience - she's a total natural at it too!

Recommend?: Yes. An amazing GFE with a slim and super attractive young lady.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2026, 11:56:53 am by patelprat »

Offline R.onee2o2IV

I’m sold, mate  :drinks: I reckon she could be the best value for money in London right now if she really delivers that sort of service. Do you reckon she’d be open to any other extras as well?

Just hope she sticks around and doesn’t put her prices up too much,although I reckon she eventually will 
« Last Edit: September 25, 2026, 02:31:37 pm by R.onee2o2IV »

Online patelprat

I’m sold, mate  :drinks: I reckon she could be the best value for money in London right now if she really delivers that sort of service. Do you reckon she’d be open to any other extras as well?

Just hope she sticks around and doesn’t put her prices up too much,although I reckon she eventually will

Hi mate I only saw OWO and CIM extras on the list she sent me.

What were you looking for? Best just to ask her.

Offline R.onee2o2IV

Hi mate I only saw OWO and CIM extras on the list she sent me.

What were you looking for? Best just to ask her.
At this price, I don’t mind shelling out for either swallow,anal whatever she’s happy with.

Yeah, I’ll ask her.

Offline koshkaj

Better hope she does not come across from Penelope and Ina, who are not far away, if you want her prices to stay low.  :D

Although based on the review, perhaps she is worth it  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2026, 04:03:57 pm by koshkaj »

Online patelprat

I had another really, really good session with Helena, this time in Rayners Lane.
One of the best GFEs I've had from a new girl in a while. She's a total natural (with me at least).

She's off from tomorrow for a week and then apparently in Heathrow from the 12th, before going back to Brazil.


Offline koshkaj

I had another really, really good session with Helena, this time in Rayners Lane.
One of the best GFEs I've had from a new girl in a while. She's a total natural (with me at least).

She's off from tomorrow for a week and then apparently in Heathrow from the 12th, before going back to Brazil.

lucky you. have had awful comms from her. no response for hours earlier in the week, yesterday she was fully booked by the time she responded and no response at all today. how did you manage to get a session that early in the day? she never seems to respond any earlier than 7pm. you must have the magic touch  :unknown:

can you make a booking on my behalf?  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:40:57 pm by koshkaj »

Offline Marvelous

lucky you. have had awful comms from her. no response for hours earlier in the week, yesterday she was fully booked by the time she responded and no response at all today. how did you manage to get a session that early in the day? she never seems to respond any earlier than 7pm. you must have the magic touch  :unknown:

can you make a booking on my behalf?  :sarcastic:

I message her at 11am got a reply at 2pm earliest booking at 6pm, i confirmed the slot.

Message her at 5pm to say im on route got some bullshit story and tried to bump me till 9pm :unknown:

Online patelprat

lucky you. have had awful comms from her. no response for hours earlier in the week, yesterday she was fully booked by the time she responded and no response at all today. how did you manage to get a session that early in the day? she never seems to respond any earlier than 7pm. you must have the magic touch  :unknown:

can you make a booking on my behalf?  :sarcastic:

I am surprised the comms was that bad. She does use a Receptionist, who admittedly isn't the most responsive, but did at least get back to me.

I had asked for an afternoon slot for today a couple of days ago, she told me to message on the day, but I messaged yesterday as well as today to make sure it was still scheduled.

Like many of these Brazilian set ups, you don't usually get much comms out of them until the afternoon.
They tend to sleep in all morning and work from afternoon until the small hours. She only started from 3pm today. Told me she just got up 30 mins before I arrived, as I noticed her sipping on some RedBull  :D


« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:47:11 pm by patelprat »

Offline koshkaj

I message her at 11am got a reply at 2pm earliest booking at 6pm, i confirmed the slot.

Message her at 5pm to say im on route got some bullshit story and tried to bump me till 9pm :unknown:

had a similar thing happen the first time i reached out to her, the 6pm slot didn't work for me. this is why i was surprised pp had managed to get a successful booking so early in the day. had a couple of good GFEs recently myself so was keen to see how Helena compares.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:41:00 pm by koshkaj »