Author Topic: Samya - Cologne  (Read 462 times)

Offline Bspokes

Bit of a tour - thought I'd give this a try as I haven't seen it reviewed recently. It's situated in a industrial estate kinda thing - near a big brewery. I arrived week night at about 8pm. Nicely put together and not at all shabby with nice facilities. I think it was about 60 to get in and 80 for half an hour in the room. I'd say its a medium sized club - no bigger and has the usual shower on arrival, don the robe and sliders and into the main club area. There are saunas and the like and a restaurant area plus smoking terrace. In the centre of the main club is a raised stage with a few poles on it and at various time a number of women got up there together (occasionally accompanied by an older guy who was having a great time). Quality of women was pretty good and the number was around 50. From 9pm onwards it really filled up with guys and a few more women and in the end it was pretty full.
I had a drink and deflected for a long time just soaking up the FKK atmosphere. Sadly the only negative I have is that the music was ear splittingly loud. I mean deafening. You just could not talk to anyone and strike up a rapport or do a deal. Almost all were Romanians and about half had had work (mainly tits). A couple of fully naked women and most topless. A real sight to enjoy.
I ended up selecting the cutest girl who turned out to be a real piece of work and I walked out of the room after 10 minutes. She had taken her bikini top off in the club and I thought she had the most perfect pair of tits so I asked her if we could go to a room. I made the mistake of not negotiating first (although with the noise level I don't know how I would have done it), and when we arrived in the room it turned out that touching tits was not allowed! Why get them out if no one can even touch them? She reasoned that her nipple piercings were too sensitive etc. and she held her arms across her chest each time she taught I was going in for a feel....
Anyway, it gets worse. Pants off and it turned out she had pussy piercings too and guess what? They were too sensitive too so no touching down there either.....
I walked, fuming mainly with myself for spending the evening trying to sound out some pretty nice women and then picking myself the worst possible punt because she was so fit. I paid the 50 because I didn't want a row but I think she was quite astonished that I walked rather that see the punt through - possibly the first time someone has rejected her.
Despite this Samya is a pretty decent venue and I'm sure there were some great punts in the room - I just didn't get one.