External Link/Members OnlySeptember 2026
Leeds City Centre LS1, short walk from the station
Arranged via WhatsApp and Text (prefers text)
£160 for 90 minutes (£140 massage + £20 fully naked)
First review so hopefully this is all fine.
Arranged visit over a few days. Whatsapped about a week before and no reply for a few days. She replied with availability and price as above for naked full body massage for 90 minutes. She’s prefers text but can use WhatsApp.
I thought I might be late due to trains but I made it just and she was still available. She was pretty flexible with the time which I appreciated.
She called me at the time, and I was almost outside the apartment block. She directed me to press the buzzer but there was a delivery so went up the stairs. There’s a few flights and it was pretty warm.
Antonia was ready with the door open and welcomed me in. She was very friendly and chatty and offered me tap or chilled water. I took the chilled water, as it was hot.
The room was large enough with a bed. Lighting was low but good enough to see. She asked me if I was happy with the lighting so I guess if someone wanted it brighter she would have accommodated.
Her appearance was girl next door. My sort of girl! Not into skinny girls! I would say size 12, long dark hair, large breasts, great arse and flexible legs! I think jeans and a T-shirt but don’t fully recall.
We chatted a bit and agreed what the plan was, go with the flow. She left me to undress and came back in with black knickers and bra. Nice.
She applied baby oil over my back and massaged me. She was gentle to start with then got firmer. She told me what she was doing and made sure I was fine with everything. She took off her bra first so I could play with her lovely breasts, covered in baby oil, then she removed her knickers. She was bodysliding on me with plenty of baby oil, rubbing her breasts on me and gently kissing my cheek and breathing in my ear.
She played with my bottom a bit as I said I liked that and then felt I was getting hard and giggled. Throughout we chatted quite naturally and she said turn over when you want. I did after 5 or 10 minutes and she slowly teased my cock. After a while I asked her to stop as I was getting too excited. She said I could pop a couple of times, but I think more if I was really quick!
She made her breasts available while I relaxed and I played with them and sucked them. She also spread her legs so I could gently rub and finger. Not deep but I expect she would have let me. Maybe I’ll try next time!
She then spun round to 69, gently kissing the tip and wanking me. She lowered her pussy so I could lick and suck while I gently played with her arse. I didn’t push my finger in but she didn’t move away so maybe next time.
She carried on teasing and moaning in excitement and I came all over her lovely tits. She giggled as I carried on sucking and said she got sensitive when she came. Not sure she did but I enjoyed her saying it.
Antonia cleaned us both up with baby wipes and we chatted. She asked if I wanted anything else and I didn’t but wonder if anything else was on offer. There were hints in other reviews but maybe I’ll ask her next time. I didn’t want to offend. She was lovely though and certainly wasn’t going to spoil the moment, although she would probably have politely declined, and carried on being relaxed.
She asked if I wanted another back massage which was good, and again I spun round and we pretty much did the same again. I licked and fingered gently. She moaned and giggled until I came again. I don’t think she did but made some nice noises. Not over the top at all.
We chatted more and then asked if I wanted a shower. I was covered in oil so yes. She warmed the shower and got me a fresh towel and showed me the gel and deodorant. She was really friendly and made sure I was all fine.
I came out got dressed and we continued to chat after that about her family and where she was from and what she did in her spare time.
I have messaged her already about another date so hope she’s available. She doesn’t work much in school holidays and I don’t think it’s in one. Fingers crossed! Highly recommended!