External Link/Members Onlyhaving read other reviews I thought I would go and try for myself, comms were good, she did ask for a deposit which I paid, then like others have said her place is out of Stroud and park near a pub and then walk to her place about 3 mins but it was a nightmare to find.
First impresion was good she has a lovely body and quite pretty. I went upstairs and took a shower then on to the massage table.
She then stripped to reveal a pretty good body, nice and toned nice boobs and a hairy bush.
The massage was slow and sensual she was humming to herself all the way through and spends a huge amount of time on my legs and back and head, she uses a good amount of warm oil but not over the top.
Then she asked for me to turn over and kept asking if my old chap was clean, well yes I replied. she did a bit of massage on my front and then kept gripping my chap and the only way i could describe was gripping it, which I wasnt quite sure how to take it, she then started to move her hand which to be fair ended up being a pretty good edging session.
Then as she moved her free hand over my arms i lifted my arm up and she slapped my hand quite hard to be fair which I was a bit surprised with, i did ask after was it OK if i touched her and she said No, the edging continued for about 5 mins and then she got faster and then i finished up.
All in all a bit of a strange experience and a disappointment as the tantric session is £130 for 90 minutes which I was done after an hour, it wouldve been nice to have a feel of her lovely body, so the only reason this isnt negative is that the massage in itself was good and the edging session was good, but it all felt a bit cold.
She has a good body and a nice bush which is rare in this day and age, but would I return?? on todays experience i would have to say no, but maybe she was on an off day or something.