Author Topic: Alice Girlfriend - Aberdeen  (Read 1338 times)


3 review(s) for Alice_Girlfriend (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Nstiger

External Link/Members Only

Meet arranged via text, as previous reviews mentioned, she asks colour and nationality, she also asked for a picture to confirm, we agreed on a quick video call just before the meet.

Located not far from Chapel street car park, clear directions given. Once inside handed over £100 for HH and £40 extra for FK, some will think this is bonkers, but as soon as I saw her in the flesh I had no hesitation in handing over the extra. She speaks excellent English as well.

Looks exactly like the pics so no surprises there, I found her very attractive and a natural beauty about her, I was immediately aroused.

Wont go into too much detail on the action, worked through multiple positions with sensual kissing and caressing throughout, used up the full 30mins and left with a smile on my face.

Said she's here until Sunday.

Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,700
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
Nice looking lassie, certainly interested.

Reading between lines no DFK and maybe not actually much actual tongue for your £40 extra?

Offline Snagbadjer

I like her look. £40 for kissing would be too much for me. But tbh most Brazilians tend to just do it anyway for free.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184

Wont go into too much detail on the action


Good job not all reviewers have this approach

Offline Nstiger

Nice looking lassie, certainly interested.

Reading between lines no DFK and maybe not actually much actual tongue for your £40 extra?

Davey, yes there was DFK with tongue. Sorry my use of the word sensual probably gave a different impression.

Said Aberdeen has been quiet this week so not sure if she will return.

Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,700
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117

Offline Snagbadjer

It's just anecdotal evidence, but I think the mixed race Brazilians with the frizzy hair tend to be a bit more wild. I've racked up a few now and they were some of my most memorable punts.