Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent, London W8 + W14 - Amazing, but where the fuck was Allen?  (Read 12412 times)

west8

If the trolls actually bothered to read the review in its entirety, it will become clear that Michelle and I spent intimate time together. Intimate meaning talking, debating, cuddling and caressing.

The fact that so many of you fucking retarded morons think I would endanger Michelle in any way speaks to your own individual shortcomings.

She is a smart girl and I suggest anyone who wishes to criticise her pragmatism needs to shut the fuck up.

london

I get lost . Long treat. Are u saying MI did BB ? LOL is a joke ?

Offline Sedlmayer

Writes the biggest hypocrite on the forum.

Like your fellow trolls, you see no reason to be unduly concerned about the barebacking WG and her forthcoming clients.

But why would you when you spot yet another opportunity to troll one of my reviews.

For the first time, I can see why certain girls actively avoid certain members of this forum. It's a shame, because I'm sure you are not such a degenerate hypocrite in real life

What the fuck are you even talking about you cunt?

Which girls have avoided me and why am I a hypocrite.

You're drunk, aren't you?

Offline Sedlmayer

You should have know better when you read about a woman of my reputation guys. Dissapointed... Michelle out.

Be disappointed with West8 honey - he's ruined your reputation, not us. Sorry.

Stealthshagger

If the trolls actually bothered to read the review in its entirety, it will become clear that Michelle and I spent intimate time together. Intimate meaning talking, debating, cuddling and caressing.

The fact that so many of you fucking retarded morons think I would endanger Michelle in any way speaks to your own individual shortcomings.

She is a smart girl and I suggest anyone who wishes to criticise her pragmatism needs to shut the fuck up.

You mean by barebacking like with the one you say is a drug user? And we're the retards. Fuck off.

west8

You're drunk, aren't you?

Of course that would be your logical explanation. I'm sure that Michelle and several other prominent ladies will be delighted at the over-reaction of the usual idiots. Now they won't need to worry about the usual bullshit misogynistic ramblings in reviews by the likes of SheepShagger.

Offline TheOracle

Sorry love, but if you have been with 'barebacker' West8 - I would never book you. It's over.

I like how in this forum people scream in horror because of the supposed risk of a hypothetical HIV spreading through two condoms, and then run happily to see the first girl who offers both CIM and DFK.

Offline Matium

Be disappointed with West8 honey - he's ruined your reputation, not us. Sorry.

Michelle's reputation is intact.

There was no sex.

He's a fantasist.

west8

You mean by barebacking like with the one you say is a drug user? And we're the retards. Fuck off.

Another prime example of glossing over in the pathetic attempt to make a point. The drug use became apparent in Kent ... AFTER the BB incident. Re-read the review.

Offline Sedlmayer

"... the post-chat fun began. Michelle knows how to take things slow … how to tease and play. Her bedroom skills are something else...."

This doesn't just sound like innocent chat to me Snakey Boy.......

west8

Michelle and I have both stated what happened. There was NO penetrative sex of any kind.

So you can go to bed now.

Offline Sedlmayer

Michelle's reputation is intact.

There was no sex.

He's a fantasist.

Mmmmmm.... maybe  :unknown:
Maybe...I won't be taking that risk  :thumbsdown:

Dave2014

. . . But there was another reason I simply had to see Michelle a second time: Allen didn’t want to show his face at meeting number one. Yep, Woody let me down . . .

. . . I think it’s safe to state that it would almost be criminal not to have carnal relations with a girl as gorgeous as  Michelle.

. . . So, booking number two . . .

. . . Needless to say, the only woman I’d pay to have cream cakes and tea with is Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, so the post-chat fun began. Michelle knows how to take things slow … how to tease and play. Her bedroom skills are something else. . .

. . . What a girl!

This does NOT read to me like merely a 'chat' without sex. Don't 'punters' often get banned for 'posting nonsense'???

Stealthshagger

Michelle and I have both stated what happened. There was NO penetrative sex of any kind.

So you can go to bed now.

Liar, bare backer and bullshit artist.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

Are you right in your head ?   :wackogirl: This whole review is yet another attempt to feed your ever needing lust to be the centre of attention and get everyone talking about you. :wackogirl:

Yesterday you post that you have barebacked a druggie/alcoholic none of which has been mentioned in previous reviews by credible members. Surely someone else would of noticed if she was constantly off her tits.  :unknown: More likely she has had enough of you and fucked you off.

Then today following that revelation you post a review for one of the most popular girls on here.  Attention seeking? Reaction?  For those who remember he can't do one for the also popular Platinum Cindy  because he fucked that one up right from the off and that's when he joined here posting shite about her.

You have serious issues, you really do. At the end of the review for Michelle you could of quite simply stated that sex didn't take place, especially given yesterdays drivel. But no, put a good WG's reputation at risk writing shite all to feed your attention seeking. 

Michelle must be fuming that she gave you a second chance after the Cindy "debacle" as you call it, and this is how you repay her ? Nice work West8 you really are something else.

west8

This does NOT read to me like merely a 'chat' without sex. Don't 'punters' often get banned for 'posting nonsense'???

No penetrative sex - as mentioned above. Don't ask for further detail, as it won't be provided.

If punters often get banned for posting nonsense, you are well past your sell by date.

Also, aren't you due in the Family Division of the High Court in a few hours? Or was that simply you re-imagining a roleplay scenario from a previous punt?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"One of the fittest girls I have ever had naked and positively demanding to be ravished laying next to me on a king size bed"

..and now, W8, you're saying

a) you couldn't get it up the first time
b) you made another booking so that you could shag her
c) no penetrative sex took place.

It took me a long time to be convinced; but all that, plus your obtuseness about the function of a review ("look at her likes, it's all there") has convinced me that you're 100% troll. Onto ignore list as of now.

Stealthshagger

No penetrative sex - as mentioned above. Don't ask for further detail, as it won't be provided.

If punters often get banned for posting nonsense, you are well past your sell by date.

Also, aren't you due in the Family Division of the High Court in a few hours? Or was that simply you re-imagining a roleplay scenario from a previous punt?

Dave2014

So WTF does this mean:

. . . so the post-chat fun began. Michelle knows how to take things slow … how to tease and play. Her bedroom skills are something else. . .

You, sir, are a Bullshitter of the highest order, and now even the WGs are turning on you because ANY association with you means they are untouchable.

west8

Are you right in your head ?   :wackogirl: This whole review is yet another attempt to feed your ever needing lust to be the centre of attention and get everyone talking about you. :wackogirl:

Yesterday you post that you have barebacked a druggie/alcoholic none of which has been mentioned in previous reviews by credible members. Surely someone else would of noticed if she was constantly off her tits.  :unknown: More likely she has had enough of you and fucked you off.

Then today following that revelation you post a review for one of the most popular girls on here.  Attention seeking? Reaction?  For those who remember he can't do one for the also popular Platinum Cindy  because he fucked that one up right from the off and that's when he joined here posting shite about her.

You have serious issues, you really do. At the end of the review for Michelle you could of quite simply stated that sex didn't take place, especially given yesterdays drivel. But no, put a good WG's reputation at risk writing shite all to feed your attention seeking. 

Michelle must be fuming that she gave you a second chance after the Cindy "debacle" as you call it, and this is how you repay her ? Nice work West8 you really are something else.

Fantastic job jumping to conclusions Sarah. Sexual contact did take place - but not penetrative.

As you probably fuck half a dozen guys every day, you are a far greater risk to public health than I could ever be. But don't let the facts obscure the bullshit.

west8

So WTF does this mean:

You, sir, are a Bullshitter of the highest order, and now even the WGs are turning on you because ANY association with you means they are untouchable.

I'm not going to draw you a picture. Why not re-read my review of Lola Bell to gain an insight into non-penetrative sexual contact.

Stealthshagger

west8

Michelle and I have clarified what happened - and what did not happen.

Not a lot more to say, except feel free to troll on.

Stealthshagger

Dave2014

I'm not going to draw you a picture . . .

In this case a few words paint a thousand pictures:

. . . so the post-chat fun began. Michelle knows how to take things slow … how to tease and play. Her bedroom skills are something else. . .

You have admitted to being a barebacker, and you have just taken this WGs reputation into the gutter with you.

No amount of squirming will absolve you from what you have done. Everyone can read the above words, and everyone here knows what they mean. They mean you have probably ruined another WGs career.

Congratulations.

tonysoprano

What the fuck is happening to this forum?

How long is this lunatic Pest8 going to be able to post his fantasy 'reviews' on here. They are not reviews but just a chance for this weirdo to fantasise over his keyboard and then sit back and wank over the frenzy of replies to his garbage.

Isn't it about time this enormous cunt was kicked off the forum for good because it's abundantly clear he offers nothing constructive whatsoever. This is supposed to be a review section not a chance for Pest8 to indulge his Walter Mitty style fantasy life.

I just feel sorry for any lady that is unfortunate enough to meet this cretin. And if his kids exist, i'd suggest social services take them into care as with a father like this fuckwit they are doomed. As for his wife (if she exists), she's clearly an even bigger spastic than Pest8.

This poster is clearly taking the piss out of this forum, so I have to ask again what the fuck is the point of letting this fuckwit pollute what is supposed to be the review section with his tedious yarns?

I've put the cunt on ignore again so don't bother replying Pest. I'm sure the rest of this forum can carry on abusing you without my help  :lol:

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

Fantastic job jumping to conclusions Sarah. Sexual contact did take place - but not penetrative.

As you probably fuck half a dozen guys every day, you are a far greater risk to public health than I could ever be. But don't let the facts obscure the bullshit.

So why not just say that at the end of the review then? Instead of leading everyone to believe that it did? As  I said your attention seeking.

I'm a risk to public health, greater than you really am I ? Condoms for every time, no partner to bareback neither. You though prossies to bareback oh and a wife to infect too. :(

west8

A 'barrister' with the analytical skills of a teenager.

If Porsha's 'career' has been ruined, it's only because simpletons like your good self need to go back to school for some sex education.

If ever I am offered BB by a WG, I will make sure never to bring it to the attention of this forum. Enjoy punting in glorious ignorance.

Stealthshagger

west8

So why not just say that at the end of the review then? Instead of leading everyone to believe that it did? As  I said your attention seeking.

I'm a risk to public health, greater than you really am I ? Condoms for every time, no partner to bareback neither. You though prossies to bareback oh and a wife to infect too. :(

Sarah, do you offer facials or CIM?

If the answer is "yes" to either of those services, do you not concur that the possibility of one of your punters contracting an STD is FAR greater than penetrative sex with a condom?

fredpunter

Michelle and I have clarified what happened - and what did not happen.

Not a lot more to say, except feel free to troll on.

I think it's more accurate to say Michelle has clarified what happened, as you appear to have had no intention to do so until she came on and said you didn't have sex.

Now perhaps one of you can clarify what you said about spending the first hour of the meeting slagging of her other customers. If that's true then I won't be visiting Michelle again - but then I may be one of those you were both slagging off so perhaps she'll be pleased about that. 

Stealthshagger

Yeah, you bareback whilst you preach about facials. But of course it's the WGs responsibility, not yours. Liar, bare backer and bullshit artist.

west8

I think it's more accurate to say Michelle has clarified what happened, as you appear to have had no intention to do so until she came on and said you didn't have sex.

Now perhaps one of you can clarify what you said about spending the first hour of the meeting slagging of her other customers. If that's true then I won't be visiting Michelle again - but then I may be one of those you were both slagging off so perhaps she'll be pleased about that.

Wrong end of the stick again Fred. Michelle is the epitome of discretion.

Stealthshagger

I've checked the ones he has seen. I won't be seeing any of them. Those that I have, I saw before masterb8 but won't see again.  A couple I had seen quite a few times.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Sarah, do you offer facials or CIM?

If the answer is "yes" to either of those services, do you not concur that the possibility of one of your punters contracting an STD is FAR greater than penetrative sex with a condom?

The answer is No I don't offer them  at all  :) So you were wrong you're  are the greater risk to public health, glad we agree  :)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 01:26:01 am by sarahjayneleeds »

Stealthshagger

Wrong end of the stick again Fred. Michelle is the epitome of discretion.

We all know how careful you are with your stick

west8

I like how in this forum people scream in horror because of the supposed risk of a hypothetical HIV spreading through two condoms, and then run happily to see the first girl who offers both CIM and DFK.

Yes exactly, but they all like to overlook that fact when they punt ..

west8

The answer is No I don't offer them  at all  :) So you were wrong you're  are the greater risk, glad we agree  :)

Good answer ... as you appear to agree that a girl offering those services - and a punter partaking in those services - is FAR more likely to contract an STD than through covered penetrative sex.

Dave2014

A 'barrister' with the analytical skills of a teenager.

The words speak for themselves. Not much analysis is needed beyond giving them their natural meaning. You have potentially destroyed another woman's livelihood with this. I suspect she saw the outrage on here and asked you to say nothing happened in the punt. But as you also pointed out in your 'review':

Needless to say, the only woman I’d pay to have cream cakes and tea with is Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, so the post-chat fun began . . .

There is no getting away with it now, I'm afraid. You are wriggling like the worm on the end of a hook and not one person on here is letting you off now.

Stealthshagger

Good answer ... as you appear to agree that a girl offering those services - and a punter partaking in those services - is FAR more likely to contract an STD than through covered penetrative sex.

Not what you did though, is it? You had unprotected sex several times with someone you believe is a drug user and alcoholic.

west8

Not what you did though, is it? You had unprotected sex several times with someone you believe is a drug user and alcoholic.

You're missing the point.

The uneducated like puntico are screaming in horror that they won't be seeing Michelle - based on the assumption that to do so would involve a risk.

What nonsense.

ANY WG offering DFK, CIM, Facials or rimming is far more likely to pass an STD to a punter than a WG who has had protected sex with a punter who had unprotected sex with another WG.

Or are you disputing that fact?

Stealthshagger

The uneducated like puntico are screaming in horror that they won't be seeing Michelle - based on the assumption that to do so would involve a risk.

What nonsense.

ANY WG offering DFK, CIM, Facials or rimming is far more likely to pass an STD to a punter than a WG who has had protected sex with a punter who had unprotected sex with another WG.

You are a barebacker. Seeing someone after you is risky, particularly given your economy with the truth. It doesn't matter if you dispute that, your credibility is zero, wanker of the year.

west8

Or, to put it more simply, which activity poses the greater risk of contracting an STD:

1. Random punter and WG indulging in CIM, DFK, Facials, Rimming?

or

2. Random punter and WG indulging in covered penetrative sex?

Dave2014

Oh so you DID have sex with Michelle??? You change your story with every post.

No credibility. And no WG you touch will get bookings from anyone on here.

Stealthshagger

Or, to put it more simply, which activity poses the greater risk of contracting an STD:

Bare back with someone you think is a drug user

west8

Oh so you DID have sex with Michelle??? You change your story with every post.

No credibility. And no WG you touch will get bookings from anyone on here.

Nice job trying to smear Michelle. You really are quite a sad individual. No wonder you married a WG - who then left you. Tragic.

I have already written above precisely what occurred - in case you missed it: No penetrative sexual contact occurred between Michelle and I

Offline Sedlmayer

What nonsense.

All utterly irrelevant to the case in point here.

You've ruined a well-regarded prostitute's career. For no reason other than your ego. Cunt.

Dave2014

No penetrative sexual contact occurred between Michelle and I

You can't wipe away your words.

west8

All utterly irrelevant to the case in point here.

You've ruined a well-regarded prostitute's career. For no reason other than your ego. Cunt.

No, members like you and Sheepshagger and Simpleco have tried to do that. As usual.

Michelle is probably delighted such fuckwits won't be attempting to book her for CIM, Facials and all the other 'pursuits' you deem safer than protected sex.

west8

You can't wipe away your words.

Re-read the Lola Bell review. Then go back to pretending you have a Law Degree.