Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily lily lily  (Read 1971 times)

Toshiba

A popular name at the minute, but look at this new girl OMG

External Link/Members Only

Fuck me someone please go TOFTT and review

Right up my street  :kiss:

Online maxxblue

Offline Mansell

HC, what's you ideal height and is it because they put heels on and gain a bit ?

She looks a bit skinny, doesn't look like they have tried very hard with that picture, maybe some better ones later ?

Offline Diamonddog

Just goes to show each to their own

She looks underfed and blotchy to me with one of them stomachs you see on halved starved kids

Only IMHO   No offence ment

Toshiba

I love skinny brunnettes with small tits lads

However ive a thing about no woman taller than me, i cant deal with it , just me

My ideal would be  20-25 5'2 size 8 brunette stunning like chezza

Toshiba

Offline Diamonddog

Get her to open the door on her knees Holycrosser. Problem solved :lol:

Toshiba

Get her to open the door on her knees Holycrosser. Problem solved :lol:

Funny fucker  :D

Offline Mansell

Can understand that HC, Jasmine towered above me in heels last week, they were tall heels though  ;)

Soon forgot it as hardly got through the door and she was straight into very passionate kissing. Any height issues just seemed to vanish  :D :D

Toshiba

Can understand that HC, Jasmine towered above me in heels last week, they were tall heels though  ;)

Soon forgot it as hardly got through the door and she was straight into very passionate kissing. Any height issues just seemed to vanish  :D :D

I always insist they take the heels off as soon as i get in unless shes 5'

Offline Mansell

I always insist they take the heels off as soon as i get in unless shes 5'

Good move M8  :) :) or of course, get em horizontal PDQ  :D

Offline FLYING BLUE

I am currently around 5,500 miles away from Newcastle but am seriously considering making a quick dash back to see this one :thumbsup: :D

Barry Shipton

Good move M8  :) :) or of course, get em horizontal PDQ  :D
Very true - they're all the same height lying down, which is how I suspect most of spend the time.

Offline mcb

Just goes to show each to their own

She looks underfed and blotchy to me with one of them stomachs you see on halved starved kids

Only IMHO   No offence ment
If no offence is meant then don't make comparisons that could be taken offensively. Passive aggressive 101.

tommyh

looks a bit to me like she's recently had a kid and when she takes her hands away those tits won't look half as nice as you'd imagine.

Offline Eager Thighs

I've seen Lilly recently and can confirm she is great, stunning and has a fantastic body. Unfortunately it was a few weeks ago so can't remember enough detail for a review but I 100% enjoyed my time with her and plan on booking again soon which I will be sure to leave a review for this time.