Author Topic: Freckles recommendations  (Read 1636 times)

Offline trugenius

Hey everyone, Very new to punting and want to explore a long lost fantasy and looking for recommendations from you experienced lot.
- Lots of freckles all over the face, and shoulders. (Attaching a ref image).
- Not necessarily a redhead but preferable.
- any body type
- age under 35
- within 50 miles from London

Hope you can help out a fellow.

removed, no link to active advert.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2026, 02:45:44 pm by daviemac »

Online Heph

This is the dream.

Given the phenotype, I expect we're going to find good some crossover on the 3 colours Blue: or Blue, Green and Grey-eyed girls (Fitties-only) thread that I started recently. I've only added a few so far, but intend to keep adding as I find them: please do likewise.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=463924.msg4524364#msg4524364

Meanwhile, being based in Brighton, this one falls just outside your within 50 miles of London request, but only just. And the abundance of freckles should compensate for the extra mile. External Link/Members Only  VeniceFonatine

See what I mean?


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 24, 2026, 02:07:32 pm by Heph »

Offline The Outsider

Are you aware of Mrsfreckles in Stevenage?  External Link/Members Only

Not my area so I've never seen her in person, but she's always looked cute on her EscoringHub media.  Seems to fit the bill. 

Offline trugenius

VeniceFonatine Is a great find! Exactly what I had in mind, but she’s a bit out of my price range, so just need to add her to my HT and ponder.

I saw MrsF profile but none of the reviews or photos reveal any actual freckles. So the name could mean anything! I know MrsF is on UKP, so if she can elaborate, I’d love to find out.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
VeniceFonatine Is a great find! Exactly what I had in mind, but she’s a bit out of my price range, so just need to add her to my HT and ponder.

I saw MrsF profile but none of the reviews or photos reveal any actual freckles. So the name could mean anything! I know MrsF is on UKP, so if she can elaborate, I’d love to find out.
Looking at the EH (UKE) photos, I don’t think she would be what you’re looking for - could see any actual freckles on her face.

Offline mancsguy1975

Taking an interest in this thread - like the sound of freckles.

If any SPs had good freckles and did facials then a freckles/facial combo would be an absolute winner for me.

Offline diver ted

Outside of age range set by OP as she is on AW at 45 years old (previously 46 years old in 2022!)
Placed here as others seeking freckles may be interested in this SP.

From her reviews...
Freckled face
Mixed race so an odd mix of a lot of freckles
she has a lot of freckles
Previous UKP reviews reference freckly face – yes she has
Very freckly face
The face is...freckly

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23762
DT

Offline mikey_mike

Does Laine Doll have enough freckles for your needs?

External Link/Members Only

Offline ekimnik

Been on my 'to do' list for years but never got round to it.
Probably a bit far for you & age might be a factor but as far as freckles go would she fit the bill?
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 26, 2026, 08:12:23 am by ekimnik »

Offline trugenius

Outside of age range set by OP as she is on AW at 45 years old (previously 46 years old in 2022!)
Placed here as others seeking freckles may be interested in this SP.

From her reviews...
Freckled face
Mixed race so an odd mix of a lot of freckles
she has a lot of freckles
Previous UKP reviews reference freckly face – yes she has
Very freckly face
The face is...freckly

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23762
DT

I am tempted but you are right, a bit out of my comfort zone. Thanks for flagging the profile.

Offline trugenius

Does Laine Doll have enough freckles for your needs?

External Link/Members Only

She looks cute but not enough freckles and the freckles actually look fake, so will pass for now.

Offline tomtom2000

OP, I’d be keen to see the findings of you research :)
One to add to the mix is Fire (Diva), a very beautiful and sensual red-headed young lady with admittedly light freckles…

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=456516.msg4468698#msg4468698


Offline trugenius

OP, I’d be keen to see the findings of you research :)
One to add to the mix is Fire (Diva), a very beautiful and sensual red-headed young lady with admittedly light freckles…

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=456516.msg4468698#msg4468698

Not enough freckles and for that price VeniceFontaine is a winner by a mile. 
My research so far…
Venice absolutely ticks all my boxes except the price… might have to up the budget for this specific itch.
Getting tempted to see Mrs Freckles too.

Offline fatboy

This one might be a bit too far and older but she has lovely freckles.
External Link/Members Only
I love them too....

Offline campkh

Are you aware of Mrsfreckles in Stevenage?  External Link/Members Only

Not my area so I've never seen her in person, but she's always looked cute on her EscoringHub media.  Seems to fit the bill.

I have another vote for Mrsfreckles!

She is quite good but dosen't offer incalls recently.

Online Heph

OP, I’d be keen to see the findings of you research :)
One to add to the mix is Fire (Diva), a very beautiful and sensual red-headed young lady with admittedly light freckles…

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=456516.msg4468698#msg4468698

I think we might all agree that light freckles are still freckles, and that's what we want. She looks good, though I can only make out a faint dusting on her.