Author Topic: Sugar - Oriental Therapy Newport  (Read 856 times)

Offline Discreet_welshman

Decided to pay another visit to Newport recently. Called the number on Google again (07376413864) and an appointment was made for an hour later.
External Link/Members Only Link again not working.

Walked in and was guided to the room by Sugar, older than Mandy I had seen previously, a little larger but still a very nice body. agreed an hour, paid my £40 and stripped down waiting for her return.
When she came back she seemed rather playful, giving a little smack on my bum kissing my arse cheeks and then reached under to immediately adjust the old boy and give him a squeeze. A long slow massage started where she twisted my joints into all shapes, every so often she would reach under and give a little tickle to my mini me. Eventually she asked if I wanted anything else and B2B was agreed for £50.
She stripped off to reveal a nice pair of probably fake tits, off came her knickers and she allowed me to touch everything, encouraging me to play with her pussy while she started wanking me off. Then she oiled me up and got on the bed to lay across me rubbing her tits over me and my face letting me lick and suck her nips. When she got back down it was back to the HJ while again I had my hand on her pussy, eventually I couldn’t hold back and came on her hands.

After a clean up and a head massage at my request to finish off I paid for my extras and off I went just on the hour.
Think this place may become more regular for me as it seems much better value than other places..

DW  :hi:
 

Offline snaitram99

I seem to have just lost a reply I posted. Gist of it was:

Sugar is a regular returner
I don't think her boobs are fake
She's interesting to talk to
I hope to see her next week if still there


Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,459
  • Likes: 295
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
That link's not going to work anytime soon. Their google page advertises the telephone number you posted;

External Link/Members Only

Offline snaitram99

Anyone know if Sugar is still there this week? She sometimes stays more than two weeks. Couldn't get there last week.

Offline clevertrevor

You have the number...... Ask them